The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

f8orbust's latest activity

• F
    f8orbust replied to the thread Hasselblad 100C and 35XL.
    Given the nature of the issue, I don't think we'll see it fixed via a firmware update, so my guess is it will be addressed in the next...
  • F
    f8orbust replied to the thread ALPA FPS question?.
    Just imagine replacing the the FPS + DB used by Peter in his post above (about watches) with the Fuji and the setup works exactly the...
  • F
    f8orbust reacted to P. Chong's post in the thread ALPA FPS question? with Like Like.
    If you are interested, I have tried the Alpa system, and wrote this...
  • F
    Not with the electronic shutter (as per pretty much any device with an ES out there), otherwise not a problem. The Novoflex/Alpa simply...
  • F
    Personally, I don't see much point paying $$$ for the Alpa-branded Novoflex motorised macro stage when you can simply buy the Novoflex...
  • F
    I needed a focal plane shutter solution for use with a motorised macro stage, so as an Alpa user I looked at the FPS too, since you can...
  • F
    f8orbust replied to the thread IQ5 rumors.
    I've always wondered just how many sensors actually resolve their full potential, so IMHO any DB with > 200MP only makes sense if it...
  • F
    My 2c. 1) If this is the sensor, then it's going to be 3:2, with the 4:3 ratio available via cropping in-camera (and yeah, I know this...
  • F
    3:2 image ratio - no thanks.
  • F
    f8orbust replied to the thread Can’t remove back on Linhof.
    https://www.butkus.org/chinon/linhof/linhof_super_technika_23/linhof_super_technika_23.htm And if you find what you need there, make...
  • F
    The IP profiles are excellent and there are a lot of them, so if you use a lot of different papers they're very handy. Also, IP is very...
  • F
    f8orbust reacted to hcubell's post in the thread Hasselblad 100C and 35XL with Like Like.
    I did not imply it wasn’t an issue. I asked a question to try to understand how serious of an issue this really is in practice and...
  • F
    It was useful for back in the day to address issues around metamerism. But move on a few years and as Epson, Canon etc. have added...
  • F
    f8orbust replied to the thread Hasselblad 100C and 35XL.
    I don't really see much difference between this and the issue with the non-working USB port on IQ backs. Just don't remember people back...
  • F
    f8orbust replied to the thread FS Digaron W 40mm.
    Why not just go the whole hog and post a link to your sale thread ? To the OP - GLWS.