The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by faneuil

1. faneuil

FS: Parabolix 155cm Parabolic Reflector and focus rod System $600

Love this system, but I am more of a beauty dish guy.Used about three times in studio it is mint. I am traveling now and will post photos of actual gear in next few days Stand not included Originally cost $1300 Shipping will depend on location. Prob $40-50 or so in US
  2. faneuil

FS: Leica Q2

sold!
  3. faneuil

FS: Leica Q2

Sadly -- my beloved Q2 needs to be sold. A few exterior scuffs but lens is perfect. Leica thumb grip (which is great) and Artist and Artisan black silk strap (also great!) One battery and charger Asking $3200
  4. faneuil

FS: Sigma 105mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Leica L

Sigma 105mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Leica L Mount. Purchased for one project now completed. Glass is mint. The body is excellent. All original caps, hood, case, box, and paperwork. Asking $1100 US S&H $20
  5. faneuil

FS: Hasselblad 30mm XCD Lens - 803 actuations

PRICE DROP $2000
  6. faneuil

Hasselblad X1D II for sale

SOLD
  7. faneuil

FS: Hasselblad 30mm XCD Lens - 803 actuations

I am portrait photographer and used this lens only a few times for interiors shoot Glass is mint, very minimal signs of use on body. Includes caps and hood I do not have original box and packing (sorry!) 803 actuations Asking $2100 Free shipping in US, actual cost of shipping outside of US...
  8. faneuil

$2900 ? Wow thought this would sell like *fast* :p
  9. faneuil

Includes RSS baseplate and L adapter (no chager! sorry, that was the previous model -- this one charges through USB C)
  10. faneuil

This has been my main studio shooter for the past 2 years and I just got the chance to upgrade to X2D So.. I have to sell my beloved X1D II in excellent condition. Boxes, paperwork, battery and charger - asking $3000 Contact me for more info- photographing it tonight. Eric www.korenman.com