The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by fishandfowl

1. fishandfowl

Ultimate Black Paint Digital Set: Leica M9-P and Black Paint 50mm Summicron

Original owner selling like-new in box black paint Leica M9-P complete with all original papers and accessories and undownloaded Adobe Lightroom license together with very rare matching Leica 50mm Summicron black paint lens. This lens was only produced together with the special Leica MP Classic...
  2. fishandfowl

Positive Feedback

Forgot to mention that Aicha's user name on getDPI is Moonshine.
  3. fishandfowl

Positive Feedback

! recently bought a Leica 35/2.8 Summaron from Aicha Iqbal ([email protected]). It was exactly as she described it, and she could not have been more helpful. She is new to Leica, but is learning fast. I believe she is currently looking to sell a 50 Summarit and wants to find a newer 50 Summicron.
  4. fishandfowl

FS:35 SUMMARON 2.8 M MOUNT

PM sent
  5. fishandfowl

Just sent PM (Found the link to send messages)
  6. fishandfowl

I will buy your lens with caps and hood on your terms. Please email me as I am getting a little rusty and forgot how to find your email address in order to send a PM. Thanks.
  7. fishandfowl

WTB: Summilux DG 25mm 1.4

I have one and would probably sell it, as I purchased it new, thinking I would use it, but I ended up leaving it on the shelf. It's therefore LNIB. I will check prices later today and let you know what I would take for it.
  8. fishandfowl

WTB: M8.2 SAFARI or just silver 28/2.8 ASPH

I want to add a silver anodized 28mm f/2.8 ASPH to my kit. I would buy the lens alone if I could, but failing that I would buy a complete M8.2 Safari kit and sell the camera body. I have done this successfully with the LHSA MP3 and the MP classic kits to get the lenses from those kits...
  9. fishandfowl

FS: Three RARE modern Leica Chrome Lenses LNIB (35/2, 50/2, 50/1.4)

For sale are three rare and unique modern Leica chrome lenses I bought brand new. Produced in limited numbers (fewer than 2000 units) only for the Japan market in 1999. These will do double-duty on Leica screwmount cameras such as the IIIG as well as all modern M-mount film and digital cameras...
  10. fishandfowl

FS: Leica 50mm f/2 Chrome Rigid Summicron w/tab

Selling pristine Leica 50mm chrome Summicron Rigid made in Germany with focusing tab and 6-bit coding done at Solms, Germany. Focusing and aperture are butter smooth. Glass is superb. No box or papers. Caps included. Photos speak for themselves. $2040 including Paypal and overnight shipping to...
  11. fishandfowl

FS: RARE Leica IIIG with 3 lenses LIKE NEW!

UPDATE: New 6-bit chrome SM-to-M adapters and Leica indexing red dots are now included on each lens... See the new listing for details including pricing for the three lenses if purchased as a set, or three lens set plus Chrome Leica IIIG and leicavit...
  12. fishandfowl

FS: Three RARE modern Leica Chrome Lenses LNIB (35/2, 50/2, 50/1.4)

See full description in following post.
  13. fishandfowl

SOLD: Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH black

Re: FS: Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH black SOLD
  14. fishandfowl

SOLD Chrome 35mm Summicron ASPH

Re: Chrome 35mm Summicron ASPH Just looked carefully at your photos and it does focus to .7 M, which is good. What about my other questions, particularly regarding oil on blades and an marks on front or back elements, and give me a bottom-line price? Regards, Ed