The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by fotoingo

1. fotoingo

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Some more pics from this beautiful autumn. Sony A7 + 16-35 f4 Sony A7 + 16-35 f4 Best regards Ingo
  2. fotoingo

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Hey Vivek, greetings to the netherlands :thumbup: I dont know the excact term for the place but it is near Bielefeld. A friend at work told me about it and gave me directions to the location. Btw both pics were shot with A7 + 16-35 f4.
  3. fotoingo

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) So many great pictures around here ! Keep them coming :-) I thought I would contribute some pictures too instead of just lurking around. It´s far to long since my last post. A7 + 16-35 f4 A7 + 16-35 f4 It is just a really nice...
  4. fotoingo

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Nice pictures everyone ! Will try to contribute some pics in the next days too. I was on vacation to Hawai and Los Angeles and have to sort my pictures first :-)
  5. fotoingo

180-200mm for A7r

Bought a Canon nFD 200mm f2.8 some weeks ago for one hundred bucks in nice condition. @ 2.8 it has some glow but @ f4 it is not tooo bad ;-) (means it´s sharp) Maybe give it a try ?
  6. fotoingo

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun With Sony _____ Like that idea ! Will receive my Night-Flight Set for my Helicopter in a few days and will try to do something like that too with A7 and/or Xt-1
  7. fotoingo

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the A7/7R + Thank you :-) This thread is real nice. So many different aproaches to photography :thumbup:
  8. fotoingo

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the A7/7R Nice pics everyone !! Here are some from yesterday shot with an A7 + Olympus OM 24mm 2.8, 50 Lux Asph and G 90 2.8 50mm 90mm 24mm 50mm 50mm BTW : The Christmas Tree really is THAT big. It is the worlds biggest as far as I know. (It consists of metall and many, many...
  9. Christmas Market

Christmas Market

10. Christmas Market

Christmas Market

11. Christmas Market

Christmas Market

12. Christmas Market

Christmas Market

13. Christmas Market

Christmas Market

14. fotoingo

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the A7/7R The Elmar 24mm f3,8 works really well on the A7. (if you dont pixel peep at 100% in the extreme corners) The pics are very usable from this combo. One of my fav lenses on the A7 (+ the G45mm and G90mm)
  15. fotoingo

My A7 story :D

So it is better to use an unfortunate picture instead of a good one ? Just to show that the outside doesn´t matter? ;-) Thats what I said / meant to say. The pictures otherwise are fine :-) -- @Vivek Thx.