The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Gary P

1. G

Fuji X-Pro 3

Final price reduction $995.00
  2. G

Fuji X-Pro 3

Price reduction to $1075.00
  3. G

Fuji X-Pro 3

Price reduction to $1,175.00 same terms.
  4. G

Fuji X-Pro 3

Price reduction to $1,275.00
  5. G

Fuji X-Pro 3

Selling this Fuji X-Pro 3 for $1,375.00 net to me. I will ship and insure CONUS. Judging by the image counter it as less than 4600 shutter accusations. It comes with the original box and contents, I did replace the USB cord having misplaced he original. The camera is in excellent condition...
  6. G

Fuji GFX 50R plus goodies For Sale

Camera is sold.
  7. G

Bump, new price $1,995.00 same terms as above.
  8. G

Bump and price reduced to $2,100.00 same terms as above.
  9. G

I'm upgrading to the 50S ii so I'm selling my 50R. It's in great condition and hasn't had much use. Comes with the original package and contents plus a spare battery, L-Bracket and a hand grip. The selling price is $2,200.00 net to me. The price includes shipping and insuring CONUS. PayPal...
  10. G

Hasselblad Kit For Sale ***SOLD***

Price reduction $3,350.00
  11. G

So far it's sill available. Let me know if you come up with a solution. Best of luck!
  12. G

Great Hasselblad Kit! 2000 FC/M body with waist level finder, 80mm Planar 2.8, 150mm 2.8 Sonnar, 50mm F4 Distagon, 2 A12 Backs, 1 A-24 Back, PME 3 Prism finder, Extra Grid Focus screen. Also included Bay 50 to 55 mm and Bay 70 to 77 mm step up rings and recently purchased color and B/W film...
  13. G

Sold - Fuji GFX 110mm F2 LM WR Lens

Price reduction to $1,750.00
  14. G

Sold - Fuji GFX 110mm F2 LM WR Lens

Lens comes with the original packaging and is in pristine condition. The price is $1,900 including shipping and insuring CONUS. PayPal fees are the buyers responsibility. I'm just using the zoom lenses and not this one, so it should go to someone who will take advantage of it's awesome image...