The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

getscreen's latest activity

• G
    getscreen replied to the thread Medium Format and Coffee.
    Glad you're eyeing up a replacement though, and I gotta say, Keurig minis are pretty solid choices.
  • G
    getscreen replied to the thread D500 - closest in Z body?.
    The Z6 II and Z7 II both offer great autofocus capabilities, and they might just fit the bill for what you need. Plus, they're not as...
  • G
    getscreen replied to the thread FS Digaron W 40mm.
    The Rodenstock Digaron W 40mm is definitely sought after. €4000 sounds like a fair price, especially considering it's clean and taxes...
  • G
    I am a videographer who occasionally delves into photography. While I mainly produce travel and event videos, I do work with photos...
  • G
    Have you tried tinkering with the flash settings on the camera itself? Sometimes, there might be a specific setting that needs adjusting...
  • G
    getscreen replied to the thread IQ5 rumors.
    Yeah, there's definitely some buzz about an IQ5 200 possibly being in the works, but nothing concrete yet. Haven't spotted anything...
  • G
    The lack of coding can be a pain sometimes, but manually selecting the lens is a good workaround. It's strange that it's only showing up...