The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by GrahamWelland

1. GrahamWelland

Technical cameras – getting started. wide-angle lenses and color cast

I am late to the party here, but TBH, any BSI sensor digital back + Capture One / Phocus can deal with any distortion or vignetting with these technical or even ultimate LF lenses. They were over-engineered for film and also mostly for digital. My longest tech lenses are all Grandagons, and...
  2. GrahamWelland

What do we want to see in the next generation of digital backs and MF cameras?

I'm a little late to the party here, but it would be an even more extended dynamic range for me. I love what the IQ4150 can do and don't need any more resolution. I want a tiltable rear LCD and a super-fast connection to an iPhone/iPad instead. In many ways, I think we've plateaued outside of...
  3. GrahamWelland

schneider apo digitar 72mm L vs apo digitar 90mm N + WRS vs WRS TS panels

"The 72 Digitar – what people say – is a great lens" - yes, it is. I regret selling mine.
  4. GrahamWelland

The Fujinon GF Tilt Shift Lenses Are Finally Here!

Well, I ordered as soon as they were announced and delivery seemed to be very delayed into 2024. I cancelled in the end and bought a CFV100C instead, as I figured I could just use my Actus for tilt with arguably better lenses.
  5. GrahamWelland

It is Finally Here, 907x 100c

I succumbed and should have mine in a couple of days. I also got an adapter for my Cambo Actus DB so we will see how good the BSI sensor is vs my IQ4150.
  6. GrahamWelland

Phase One XF Try out

I have the full XF system and love it when I use it. Unfortunately the IQ4150, even though I have the DSLR system, is always used on my tech camera systems. Unfortunately, nobody wants to buy non-blue ring lenses.
  7. GrahamWelland

Looking for a IQ4-150 - Update: On hold

Btw, the forum rules explicitly forbid these types of discussions against sellers and their prices. Everybody has an opinion on prices but this isn't the place to derail a sellers listing.
  8. GrahamWelland

Lower cost digital backs for 501 and 503 Hasselblad bodies

I also have some other gear like the turret magnified VF (actually I have two - don't ask ... ) - is that in the compendium too?
  9. GrahamWelland

SOLD: PhaseOne IQ4-150

GLWS - I'm keeping mine for now, even though I don't shoot it enough. I figured that it's my 'plateau' camera as in there is nowhere to go in practical image capture. It's hit that point (and that was nearly 3 years ago). Do you anticipate something like an IQ4-200 or IQ4-300 soon? (You can DM...
  10. GrahamWelland

New Review of X2D by Capture Integration

I am going to have to ignore this thread because X2D GAS is so strong, and I don't need ANY more cameras, especially high resolution given that I have GFX100s and IQ4-150 MFDB already. I so want one but ... Hey @Steve Hendrix - maybe we should chat about some Leica M trades? :)
  11. GrahamWelland

I bought mine from KEH but forgot to return it in time for credit so it's here if someone wants one. I use the same equivalent HB 33x44 mask accu-matte screen for my CFV50C II.'
  12. GrahamWelland

I find shooting the V system anything other than horizontal a total pain in the a$$. I use the CFV50C II with my 501CM.
  13. GrahamWelland

Jurgen, Hasselblad Acute-Matte D Focusing Screen, Split Image Micro Prism With 36x36mm Markings, For Hasselblad V-System CFV-16 Digital Back (3042260) https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/530178-REG/Hasselblad_3042260_Focusing_Screen_V_for.html
  14. GrahamWelland

I use this too. If anyone wants the unicorn original CFV focus mask/glass, let me know as I still have one mint - ordered by mistake for my CFV50C II so completely unused.
  15. GrahamWelland

Antarctica Anyone

+1 on this. I've booked twice and ended up cancelling twice because of this. Also, avoid workshops where you are the paying customer for hosts to expand their portfolio vs working with you. (Michael Reichman - RIP). I can explain more if you want to DM me vs the forum. It's a common problem in...