The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Greg Seitz

1. G

Nikon D800 First Blush

Pushing and Pulling the files First off, Guy, thanks so much for all your work in putting this comparison together and providing the raw files to work with. It's been very enlightening. I was curious how far I could push and pull these files in both Lightroom 4 and Capture One 6.3.5 and...
  2. G

D7000 macro snaps

Very nice Don. I hope Nikon didn't take too long to get the camera back to you.
  3. G

SOLD: Canon 1Ds111

Re: FS/FT: Canon 1Ds111 PM sent.
  4. G

Canon 60D Body - Brand New

Ok, now $875 net.
  5. G

Positive Feedback

buyer: David K seller: Greg Seitz Item: Nikon D3s Had a great conversation and super smooth selling experience to David - great communications and did everything we discussed in a very timely manner. Don't hesitate to work with David as a buyer or seller.
  6. G

Canon 60D Body - Brand New

I have a Canon 60D Body that was just purchased. I bought it to get the printer and lens rebates from Canon so the UPC has been removed but the camera has not been used. Just purchased from B&H so will include the receipt for the buyer. My price is $899 net to me.
  7. G

Nikon D3s - 3 weeks old

Yeah, but you'll have to wait till it's delivered so you can take those product photos in the dark. :D
  8. G

Nikon D3s - 3 weeks old

Price reduced to $4775 net. Photos added. http://picasaweb.google.com/107758217535776609394/D3S?feat=email#slideshow/5535076938451603938
  9. G

Nikon D3s - 3 weeks old

I have a nearly new D3s for sale. It currently has 1500 shutter actuations on it and was purchased three weeks ago. It's a USA model purchased from an authorized Nikon dealer. I'll include a copy of the receipt. It comes with everything as new, box, accessories, etc. The price is $4850 net...
  10. G

FS: Ricoh GXR + S10 Kit - Like New

Ok, last chance for one day only! Price reduced to $389. CONUS shipping only.
  11. G

Great deal for somebody out there!
  12. G

Price Drop Ok, I have this on auction at ebay now with 5 days to go. If anyone wants it within the next few days its yours for $399 shipped. This is an incredible deal since people are selling the S10 module alone for that price. Mine includes the GXR body and S10 module and the LC-2 Lens...
  13. G

FS: New Nikon D7000 w/18-105mm VR Kit - $1499!!!

These are extremely hard to find and I have one I'm selling at list price. They are going for around $1700 on ebay. It's a brand new USA model with the camera and 18-105mm lens kit. Purchased from an authorized Nikon dealer. I'll include a copy of the receipt. The price of $1499 is net to...
  14. G

Canon T2i with 18-55 IS Kit - New

I have a new Canon T2i with 18-55 IS lens kit for sale - official USA model. I purchased with a printer to get the rebate but don't need the camera. The camera has not been opened but the UPC code from the box has been removed for rebate purposes. It was just purchased last week and I will...