The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by GRW

1. G

Leica M9 Black ,Zeiss ZM lenses and Luigi case(EU)

35mm sold ! 50mm and M9 still available - £2799 for the M9 Thanks Graeme
  2. G

Leicatime case now sold . :)
  3. G

21mm Sold The rest is still available
  4. G

PHASE ONE P40+ with AF Body - Lenses too

All sold :clap:
  5. G

All the lenses are black , the 50mm is optimised at 2.8 . I liked the 1.5 the way it rendered Cheers Graeme
  6. G

Mint condition Leica M9 in black , 3871 shutter count. All complete with its original packaging Manuals etc. very very small bit brassing too the right of the shutter release and just above the eye piece . I've tried to show these in the photos . The sensor is clean as a whistle . Screen has had...
  7. G

PHASE ONE P40+ with AF Body - Lenses too

Hi All Phase One P40+ kit bought from DDI in 2010. Complete in the Classic hard case . Only 2840 actuations .645AF body and 80mm lens all in very good condition with 2 spare batteries for I've got plenty great feedback on Ebay- 100% (Jewelboxinternational). I'm based in the UK but will be in...
  8. G

FS: 75-150mm 4.5D AF P1/MAMIYA Lens (EU)

Wee bump
  9. G

FS:Leica 90mm 2.5 Summarit-M (EU)

SOLD !
  10. G

FS:Leica 90mm 2.5 Summarit-M (EU)

Another lens as part of the "new baby forces sale" :facesmack: I've used this lens only a handful of times so is pretty much like new. Very slight mark on the front lens cap.Glass is clean, dust free and body is free from dings, dents and scratches All boxed an complete with lens bag...
  11. G

FS: 75-150mm 4.5D AF P1/MAMIYA Lens (EU)

Hi All 75-150mm Lens , Mamiya branded version. Glass is clean, no scratches , dust (was cleaned by Ffordes of Beauly not long ago) . Body and hood has no dings or dents. Very very minor scratch on the plastic focus distance window. Minor wear on the black finish at the mount. No box Quite...
  12. G

Hi there Just wondering if you had all your kit left? Graeme

Hi there Just wondering if you had all your kit left? Graeme
  13. G

Hi I'm about to sell my P40+ kit if you interested. All bought from a phase one dealer and very...

Hi I'm about to sell my P40+ kit if you interested. All bought from a phase one dealer and very well looked after. Phase One AF, 80mm lens plus P40+ Back I also have a 45mm 2.8 P1 lens which is a great copy and 75-150mm Mamiya 4.5 again a good copy I'd love to trade but I'm in the UK and...
  14. G

Mamiya Leaf introduces the new Leaf CREDO

Yair Will there be any provision with the dealerships to "cross trade/upgrade" from Phase to Leaf. Was almost ready to hit the button on an IQ! Despite the Phase IQ having more bells and whistles the Leaf is actually a good proposition for me Thanks Graeme
  15. G

WTB: Phase One DF

Bumpy bump