The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Hauxon

1. Hauxon

GFX suddenly taken off B&H website

I agree especially since the Hasselbald H system was a joint effort between Hasselblad and Fujifilm.
  2. Hauxon

Fuji GFX and Tilt/Shift options ?

What options are available for Hasselblad H mount (using the H mount adapter)? Hasselblad did have some kind of a tilt-shift adaptor for H. Maybe Hartblei has something...
  3. Hauxon

GFX suddenly taken off B&H website

I think the H adapter let's you change aperture on body and shoot using the camera shutter button but no AF.
  4. Hauxon

XF56/1.2 XF 60/2.4 Macro vs. Zeiss Touit 50/2.8 Macro

Here's a thread on FredMiranda about the Fuji mount Zeiss 50/2.8. Zeiss Touit 50mm f/2.8 Macro Rolling Impressions - FM Forums
  5. Hauxon

XF56/1.2 XF 60/2.4 Macro vs. Zeiss Touit 50/2.8 Macro

I want to step in to defend the 60/2.4. I was planning on selling it for the 56/1.2 when it would become available but don't feel like selling the 60. I have an X-T1 and it focuses just fine in average light and above, not a speed monster but good enough. So if you use the lens within it's...
  6. Hauxon

Two New Custom Grips for X-T1

I've found the $140 for the RRS way to high. ...just ordered a Sunwayfoto one instead. :D
  7. Hauxon

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 ...did you mean Meeooww?
  8. Hauxon

Leica R 90/2.8 and 50/2 on 5DII

Thanks for the replies. I just received the lenses and serials tell me the 50/2 Summicron-R (2157692) is from 1966 (version I) and the 90/2.8 Elmarit-R (3345066) is from 1984 (version II). Both lenses look pretty good, glass perfect and I got a semi-working Leicaflex camera as a lenscap with...
  9. Hauxon

Leica R 90/2.8 and 50/2 on 5DII

I'm able to buy these two Leica R lenses, 90mm f/2.8 3 Elmarit cam and 50mm f/2 Summicron 1 cam, and need some info on these lenses. There seems to be multiple versions of these lenses, can I figure out the age/version from the 1cam/3 cam? I plan to use the lenses with 5D Mark II any...
  10. Hauxon

Filters, ND Grads and m43s

I use the regular Lee holder with my 9-18mm M.Zuiko. Previously I used it on my OM 18/3.5 witch has 72mm filter thread, so I just bought a 52-72mm step up ring and it works great. I use 0.9 and 0.6 soft and hard grads and also have The Big Stopper (10 stop ND). E-P1 + 9-18 + Lee 0.9 hard grad
  11. Hauxon

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Snow and tree. E-P1 with 9-18mm
  12. Hauxon

a weather sealed m43 body

Why? Because of the Olympus scandal? To me it looks like Olympus R&D is doing all the right things and this trouble might just get them even more focused.
  13. Hauxon

45 f1.8 arrived

I did buy the hood seperately for whooping 3054 yens. I'd say it's money not well spent, it's just a small piece of plastic. I just felt the lens would not be complete without it. It's also kind of flimsy how you attach it. The lens has a plasic silver ring in the front to hide the bayonet...
  14. Hauxon

45 f1.8 arrived

Mine has arrived from Tokyo (to Iceland). And the lens is tiny! It's smaller than I had imagined.
  15. Hauxon

45 f1.8 arrived

Just ordered one from Amazon Japan! :-D