The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Hell

1. H

Sony (EU) price hikes

http://www.cameranu.nl/nl/p772495/sony-cybershot-dsc-rx1r-ii-compact-camera
  2. H

Leica Lens Coding Kit

Sincerely interested! Send me your PayPal-information and I'll buy it immediately. Best regards - Peter
  3. H

FS: EU Canon bundle

Re: FS: EU Canon bundle -Sold- Sold!
  4. H

FS: EU Canon bundle

Canon 5D Mark II, OVP, 7467 clicks (ShutterCount v2), no signs of use Canon L EF 17 - 40mm, 1 : 4, caps and lenshood, pristine Canon L IS EF 24 - 105mm, 1 : 4, OVP, caps and lenshood, pristine Canon Speedlite 600 EX-RT, OVP, virgin, never used second orig. battery, second orig. charger, 2...
  5. H

Experience with wake up cable from PhaseOne

Hi Sunchai! Sorry ro jump on an existing thread with a deviation! Could you please elaborate on that RB adapter with movements? Never stumbled over such a thing. The idea seems to be beautiful and productive as well. Is it unique and custombuild - or can one order it from the shelf somewhee...
  6. H

Hehe, Xmas wishes - NEX7 upgrade from today

Please forget my posting - my viewing of taken pictures has been set to b/w - so I was taken by wishful thinking
  7. H

Hehe, Xmas wishes - NEX7 upgrade from today

No change whatsoever with the C-V 15/4.5 Sorry - you have to take a second look - display and finder do not show anything changed - that's true. But please take a picture: see? I tested it this morning with the Heliar 15 mm and my old Leitz LTM Hektor 6,3 / 28mm (has been even worse than the...
  8. H

Anyone selling a Cosina 12/5.6 lens? (WTB)

Found this offer: Biete Voigtländer Heliar 12mm mit NEX- und Filter-Adapter - DSLR-Forum I'm not interested - using a Sigma 8-16 on Nex So good luck!
  9. H

Sony camera flash adapters

And will they work on other than Alpha cameras, i.e. on the NEX-7? To trigger non-generic flashes or studio-flashes? Share your experiences, please
  10. H

FS: Panasonic 45-200mm f/4.0-5.6 Mega OIS

Hi Eric, would you consider to sell to Europe? I'm living in Berlin, Germany. USPS slow services welcome Thank you, Peter
  11. H

Phocus 2.5.2 is out

Just edit in the Phocus/Contents/Resources/de.lproj the file InfoPlist.strings with TextEdit to the correct version 2.5.2, save it and enjoy! Matter of minute
  12. H

C-mount adapters

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120556786064 shipment for me still pending - looks like an HAWK. Cheapest ever seen... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250627539821 Got 2 of those working fine - for the smaller barrels, if Lens doesn't need machining Good luck