The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Henry Goh

1. H

WTB: Canon WFT E2

Hi John, Does the eye-fi card allow you to send files to say Lightroom or Capture one or Camera Raw? I have transcend card but it does not do that.
  2. H

No one has this in his cupboard sitting idly?
  3. H

bump
  4. H

My old 1Ds MKIII needs a friend. If anyone has this transmitter for a reasonable price, I would like to take it off him/her. Please PM me. Thanks
  5. H

WTB: Canon 50mm f/1.4 USM lens

Found one. Closing this thread.
  6. H

WTB: Canon 50mm f/1.4 USM lens

If you have a lightly used one that is sitting around idle, let me know how I can take it off you. Thanks. Henry Singapore
  7. H

Amazing Phase One sale!! P65+, 645DF, 5 lenses etc etc...

If the V grip is available, I may be interested
  8. H

My on-camera flash hack for the DF

I agree with you that Canon ETTL on 645DF is not workable but A mode on SB800 is good. I have too many lights already so plunging money into a Quadra or even Hensel Potty is out of my radar. Was just curious to read about auto mode on 580EXII, so I asked. Thanks.
  9. H

My on-camera flash hack for the DF

Joe, when you say Auto mode, do you mean ETTL mode? I ask because on SB800 there is a separate Auto mode whereas Canon does not seem to have that. I have both systems and would prefer using the Canon as it has a screwed down hot shoe so on the 645DF it stays in place.
  10. H

RRS BM645-L L-Plate for AFDIII - Really Right Stuff

Shelby, I'm in Singapore and am interested to buy this. I have done business here including buying lenses from Jack. Can we do this sale? Thanks. Henry
  11. H

B/W Fine Portraits

I'm thinking of going back to doing fine portraits in B/W. I used to do those with Tri-X film and matte Agfa paper. My question is what is the best way to reproduce the same look using my P30+? What printer, ink, paper should I be considering. Any help will be much appreciated.
  12. H

Hand Strap for P1 DF645?

Hey guys, thanks for your inputs. I'm going to chase these down.
  13. H

Hand Strap for P1 DF645?

I need a hand strap for my camera but I'm using Kirk's L bracket so there's no slot to hold the strap. Anyone has a good suggestion for a hand strap? Thanks for sharing. Henry