The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by horosu

1. H

FS: Konica Hexanon 60/1.2

SOLD
  2. H

Should be sold pending payment.
  3. H

Lens is in perfect shape and comes with all that's included in the original packaging (brochure, viewfinder, leather bag, etc). Price: 6200 EUROS Payment by banktransfer. Price includes international insured, trackable shipping by UPS.
  4. H

WTT: Leica 50mm black paint Summicron for new APO-Summicron

One question Brad: what is the weight of this lens? I assume it must be close to the "50 Jahre" edition (240 gr?).
  5. H

FS: Leica MP BP

Thanx for the explanation. My bad.
  6. H

Voigtlander 6 bit mount

What frame lines does it call up? Who produced the adaptor? Cheers, Horea
  7. H

FS: Leica MP BP

The camera is quite strange: the rear ISO door is the one from the M6, not the MP, as far as I know. It also looks like the covering looks different on the door, versus the rest of the camera. Was the rear door replaced?
  8. H

WTB: Konica M-Hexanon 35/2

Looking to buy the above mentioned lens. Condition should be Exc+ at least. Those who wish to sell one, please PM or email me. Thanks, Horea
  9. H

Leica 90mm Elmarit F2.8 Pre-asph

I didn't know there was an90 Elmarit ASPH :-)
  10. H

Leica MP black paint 0.72

SOLD! Thank you.
  11. H

Leica MP black paint 0.72

Hello, I am selling here a very nice black paint Leica MP. It looks almost unused but for some brassing on the bottom-plate. In particular, the finish is immaculate around the strap mounts. The rangefinder is perfectly aligned, viewfinder bright clear, etc. Unfortunately, I haven't got the...
  12. H

FS: Leica 50mm F0.95 ASPH Noctilux-M

That is correct re: VAT
  13. H

Silverfast 8

I have bought Silverfast 8 some weeks ago (for Nikon V ED). First impressions were favorable and the scanning speed was markedly better than Vuescan However, lately it regularly crashes my scanner, such that I have to reboot it or the computer. After some testing I found out that this happens...
  14. H

WTB: Leica Summilux 50/1.4 Black Paint

There is one on the LUG forum, right now for 2000 EURO
  15. H

SOLD- Summilux 35 mm f/1.4 pre asph - Titanium (German build)

Re: FS- Summilux 35 mm f/1.4 pre asph - Titanium (German build)