The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by huyu

1. H

FS: Parabolix 155cm Parabolic Reflector and focus rod System $600

Is it new version that new all-metal speedring with quick release locking mechanism? FYI, new package comes with an adapter for about less than 1k
  2. H

Technical cameras – getting started. wide-angle lenses and color cast

How about Horseman SW-D II? Rodenstock 24/35/45/55mm which is reasonable prices now?
  3. H

Phase one body and back suggestion for products/portraits

40-60-80MP are CCD 50-100-150MP are CMOS
  4. H

Broncolor tubes v phoxene

@daz7 I have no clue, mate. If you ever contacted Bron and asked about 3rd party brands, they would have told you so... I broke my Siros's tube once and finally went with the original at $206 while phoxene was 126e...
  5. H

Been using Brons stuff since last 6 years and never had a problem with their tubes, I just need a backup!
  6. H

Bron rep told me "don't use 3rd party flashtube as it's going to damage your power pack"??? Million of time that I added the phoxene tubes to the cart then still won't do the buy. I'm on the fence. Half price is so tempting tho. @Will Deleon they are not on eBay. Selling thru their website...
  7. H

WTB: Horseman SWD II PRO - Phaseone M645 Adapter plate

I'm looking for this ancient adapter, If anyone might have, letme know Thanks, 🍻
  8. H

[Help] Choosing the right lens for my first tech cam

yes, those are among the biggest IC lenses... Does anyone have the 35XL and doesn't use it much? Leme know!!!
  9. H

Used bronc gear

Ebay is a good reference. Up to 3k with new condition (I bought at this price 🤪 Unilite heads (3200W) are from 1k+
  10. H

slow day here...

Wow, I'm surprised there's no tourist...
  11. H

FS - Hasselblad 500C/M & digital back P40+

I don't shoot that much to justify keeping it. Maybe they need a better home... . 500CM & A12 film back . Phase One P40+ (~12.5K actuation) in very good condition. 2 x batteries & P1 charger. . 80mm F2.8 CFE (latest version) very clean and little use . 50mm F4 CF (with box) . Asking $5550...
  12. H

PhaseOne actuation

Is it up for sale? If so, how much is it? How do you see the back after that 3M+?
  13. H

PhaseOne actuation

Wondering if there’s a XF that went 3M+ with this one too 🤪
  14. H

SOLD: IQ4 150 / WRS 1600 / Rodenstock 90mm HR Digaron-SW Kit

Are you moving to GFX system?