The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by ian_T

1. ian_T

Looking to buy a p65+ mamiya mount

I'm interested in buying a p65+ back, Mamiya mount. If you have one that's been snoozing awhile, maybe it would be happier in use?! : ) I've completed a few transactions through this forum, happy to provide references.
  2. ian_T

Positive Feedback

Very positive feedback for @handcoater -- Just purchased a DF & p45+ kit from him and everything arrived in spotless condition. Packed and shipped quickly and professionally. Would definitely buy from him again!
  3. ian_T

GFX 100ii -- How to decouple live view exposure settings when using flash triggers?!

AHH yes. That did it!! Thank you Oren!! 🏆 On my nikons I can have it automatically toggle to "preview mode off" when a flash trigger is attached. Anybody know if that is an option on the fuji systems?
  4. ian_T

GFX 100ii -- How to decouple live view exposure settings when using flash triggers?!

Hi everyone, Forgive me if this has already been answered elsewhere; I've spent a good bit of time researching and haven't turned anything up yet. When shooting in a studio situation with strobes, my camera settings are often super underexposed because the scene will be properly lit with...
  5. ian_T

What do we want to see in the next generation of digital backs and MF cameras?

super cool. Yeah I tried using my phase one XF as a walkaround a few times and it is not ideal : )
  6. ian_T

What do we want to see in the next generation of digital backs and MF cameras?

That is a RAD setup. Do you have any images posted that you've captured with this rig??
  7. ian_T

Phase One kit for sale IQ3 100 Trichromatic with XF Body and extras

Thanks Zach, can you double-check your email address?
  8. ian_T

XF Body is still available! It's super clean and ready for action. -Ian
  9. ian_T

Positive feedback for Jaysen!

@Jaysen purchased from me this week (Phase One waist level finder) and after a short conversation thread we completed the transaction quickly, honestly, and all on great terms. I would definitely transact with them again! 👍👍👍 -Ian
  10. ian_T

I know! It really shocked the whole professional photo community here in San Francisco. Alas.
  11. ian_T

Favorite budget M-mount lens recs? ie < $500

Hi everyone, I've had a Nikon-Z--Leica-M adapter that's been kicking around for a couple years completely unused; principle reason being I have a few Z cameras and exactly zero M lenses. Obviously, the sensible thing to do is to acquire an M-mount lens rather than sell the z-m adapter. SO, in...
  12. ian_T

Phase one body and back suggestion for products/portraits

Definitely go XF over DF body! They are current technology and will last further into the future. Plus there are a ton of studio-friendly features (ie internal profoto trigger, balancing level, focus trim, and on and on and on).
  13. ian_T

Hi All, XF Body $3700 Excellent condition Hap2 Freshly service-checked at P1 Japan Approximately 30k actuations Comes in original box 2 batteries IQ3 100 Trichromatic Excellent condition Approximately 30k actuations Comes in Phase One pelican case Charger 2 batteries memory cards strap...
  14. ian_T

More Fun with Large Format Film Images!

Feels more real than real life. Wonderful shot.