The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by innerimager

1. I

FREE Leica Telyt 400/6.8, visoflex adapter to Leica mount, Leica bellows

The visoflex stuff has found a good new home!
  2. I

FREE Leica Telyt 400/6.8, visoflex adapter to Leica mount, Leica bellows

I'm moving in 2 weeks and making those hard decisions about what to take. I won't use this visoflex set up, actually never have! I'd appreciate if it's next owner pays for UPS ground and it's yours. best.....Peter
  3. I

Fs noctilux 1.0 price reduced, 5k

I hear you Matt, but it makes my only wife, of 38 years, happy. As long as I can play, I'm happy too!
  4. I

Yes I did Bob. I live between two places, I already had a newer "B" in one and needed a serious piano in the other. It's a lovely 1919 "O" beautifully refurbished. Never played an Estonia but understand its a great piano, enjoy!
  5. I

Re: Fs noctilux 1.0 price reduced, 4,600 Having gone all summer without taking any pictures I have decided I really won't be using this wonderful lens, and maybe not any of my kit. I want to sell this quickly and easily, thus the excellent price. Please note the following 1. As when I bought...
  6. I

Thanks Kirk. I've never shot the 0.95 but I also love the old school look of the 1.0, especially on my MM1. Problem is I'm playing piano 4 hours/day leaving little time to shoot, but it's a good problem to have. best....Peter
  7. I

I want to thank all who did not contact me and especially those that did but did not purchase! I've come to my senses about the value of this lens, at least to me and likely my son down the road. It is no longer for sale.
  8. I

You can see the pictures here http://innerimager.zenfolio.com/p671367480/hac5cfd69#hac5cfd69
  9. I

Having a problem inserting images in this thread, I can e-mail on request.
  10. I

I would like to sell this lens immediately and will, for the next 2 weeks, accept $4k net to me.
  11. I

I have a superb Canadian Nocti, F 1.0 for sale. It was the last version before the built in hood. It comes with hood, and it was hand coded. No box or papers came with it. I bought it here from "Rob" a Canadian, about 5 years ago and have used it 2 or 3 times. I've owned 3 Noctiluxes, all 1.0...
  12. I

Noctilux 1.0 for sale

Re: Noctilux 1.0 for sale price reduced Price reduced to $5400.
  13. I

Noctilux 1.0 for sale

I have a superb Canadian Nocti, F 1.0 for sale. It was the last version before the built in hood. It comes with hood, and it was hand coded. No box or papers came with it. I bought it here from "Rob" a Canadian, about 5 years ago and have used it 2 or 3 times. I've owned 3 Noctiluxes, all 1.0...
  14. I

WTB charger for Leica M9 battery

Thanks Vivek, I'll probably get one when they're out. Meanwhile, I need to charge my batteries! :>)