The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by jaymz007

1. J

FS: Leica M-P type 240 Black

Sold !!!!!!!
  2. J

Price Drop $3500 Paypal and Shipped
  3. J

Price Drop $3750 Paypal and shipping included.
  4. J

Selling a like new Leica M-P 240 Black, comes in original box with all accessories. Original grey outer box included. comes with a thumb rest forgot the companys name that made it. It is in mint condition. It has just been sitting in my storage and haven't used it since I got it. My eBay...
  5. J

FS: Mamiya 7II plus Lenses

sold
  6. J

Leica Lens For Sale

Plustek SOLD Thanks GetDPI Now lets get everything else SOLD
  7. J

Sold pending payment.
  8. J

PM Sent
  9. J

Leica Lens For Sale

1. Leica 50mm Jahre Mint never used kept in box. Original Box and paperwork included. Paid $3500 selling for $2700. 2. RARE Leica Summicron 35mm f/2 1st ver First Batch 8-elements L/M #1630771 35 f2. Mint condition. small mark on aperture ring. no box $2800. 3. Leica 50 Summicron Rigid with...
  10. J

1. Mamiya 7II Mint condition everything is working. $1400 2. Mamiya 43mm with view finder in box $800. 3 Mamiya 80mm Lens no box $550. 4 Mamiya 65mm Lens no box $550. All in good working order. no fungus and clean and clear lens.
  11. J

FS: Leica M-P 240 Black Mint

Selling my mint Leica M-P 240. Comes with Original box and all accessories including all paperwork. about 3000 on the shutter. Plastic is still on the bottom plate. My eBay user name is jaymz0072. Asking $4650 OBO.
  12. J

Leica 50mm Noctilux F0.95

SOLD