The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by JDavila

1. J

Photographing your Bokeh

Another one with the GF1 and a Minolta 50mm 1:1.4 lens that I paid 25 bucks for. Not bad for such a cheap lens.
  2. J

Photographing your Bokeh

GF1 with Minolta 50mm 1:1.4 MD Rokkor x lens
  3. J

ricoh GW-1 (21mm) and GT-1 (40mm) lens and 2 adapters...

Ricoh GW-1 (21mm) and GT-1 (40mm) lens and 2 adapters... For Ricoh GR Digital I and II cameras 1 GW-1 which turns the built-in lens into a 21mm-equivalent 1 GT-1 which narrows the field of view to an equivalent of 40mm 2 GH-1 the main lens adapter and hood (two of them+lens hood) 1 Hoya 37mm...
  4. J

FS: Ricoh GW-1 21mm and GT-1 40mm lens and 2 adapters For sale

Also have the shutter release.
  5. J

FS: Ricoh GW-1 21mm and GT-1 40mm lens and 2 adapters For sale

Selling... 1 GW-1 which turns the built-in lens into a 21mm-equivalent 1 GT-1 which narrows the field of view to an equivalent of 40mm 2 GH-1 the main lens adapter and hood (two of them) 1 Hoya 37mm Cir-Pl 1 B+W UV Filter 37mm Asking $155 shipping within CONUS for $10 insured. I have a 260%...
  6. J

GF1 with a $20 Lens from eBay

Jim, What Minolta adapters did you use? Great work! all of it.
  7. J

GR Digital l + 21mm and 40mm lens and 2 adapters...

ricoh GW-1 (21mm) and GT-1 (40mm) lens and 2 adapters... For Ricoh GR Digital 1 and 2 cameras 1 GW-1 which turns the built-in lens into a 21mm-equivalent 1 GT-1 which narrows the field of view to an equivalent of 40mm 2 GH-1 the main lens adapter and hood (two of them+lens hood) 1 Hoya 37mm...
  8. J

If anyone is interested then make a realistic offer.
  9. J

I am selling a Ricoh GR Digital 1 camera in GREAT condition with... 1 GW-1 which turns the built-in lens into a 21mm-equivalent 1 GT-1 which narrows the field of view to an equivalent of 40mm 2 GH-1 the main lens adapter and hood (two of them) 1 Hoya 37mm Cir-PL 1 B+W UV 37mm 2 2GB SD cards...
  10. Plop

Plop

GRDl
  11. J

More Small Sensor Fun

Just posted this @ 4/3rd by accident. I guess I will be tar and feathered!!! This guy just camped where ever he and his doggy felt like it.
  12. J

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Love the fact that this guy plops down smack dead in the middle of...well where ever he pleases :)