The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by jeanlucco

1. J

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas from Copenhagen, GFX100, GF45-100
  2. J

FS: Canon EOS 1DX + 70-200/2.8 MKII + accessories

All, Body sold, remain Zoom, flash, accessories for 7500kr or 1000EUR, Cheers Jean-Luc
  3. J

FS: Canon EOS 1DX + 70-200/2.8 MKII + accessories

Got my GFX100 with many lenses, time to clean the cabinet, for sale my last Canon equipment, all Leaf and Cambo system gone. All in perfect status: - Body EOS 1Dx , less than 34000 actuations - Zoom 70-200/2.8 MkII, one small mark on the hood of the zoom, can be seens on pictures high res. -...
  4. J

FS Cambo WDS System and LEAF AFi System

Update, Leaf set SOLD too, Thanks for looking at the add, now waiting my GFX100 Cheers Jean-Luc
  5. J

Update, Cambo system and Leaf Back SOLD. Reamin: Rollei gears: - Xenotar HFT 2.8/80mm Scheider, - Tele Schneider Xenar 2.8/180mm HFT, lens checked and calibrated by DHW Sep 2016 - Tele Schneider Xenar 4.0/150mm HFT - Longar 1.4x HFT, signs of used conditions, optic perfect - Extension tubes...
  6. J

All, Waiting my GFX100 kit, making a last and final reduction, if the Cambo Kit with Leaf DB does not go I will keep it, cannot go decently further down. All in perfect conditions, here we go for the Full Cambo system: - Cambo Wide DS with Viewfinder WDS-580 + extension WDS-582. - Leaf...
  7. J

All, Price reduction. All in perfect conditions, here we go for the Full Cambo system: - Cambo Wide DS with Viewfinder WDS-580 + extension WDS-582. - Leaf Digital Back AFi-II 7 (total frames: 2626), all cables, plenty of batteries,.... - Cambo Hasselblad H-mount Interface plate - Cambo...
  8. J

Bump Cheers JL
  9. J

All, Got a nasty surprised when I start to clean the Leaf AFi body, all plastic covers are now gluing, no idea of where and how this come, clearly the body cannot be sale as it is, I will call DDW to see if they have an idea. Then I propose a set made of Cambo, 55 and Leaf AFi-II7 + Quantum...
  10. J

All, 35XL + CF sold, remain: All in perfect conditions, here we go for the Cambo system: - Cambo Wide DS with Viewfinder WDS-580 + extension WDS-582. - Cambo Hasselblad H-mount Interface plate - Cambo Leaf-mount Interface plate - Rodenstock DIGITAL 55, 4.5/55mm + view finder mask - Full set...
  11. J

Watch out for xiafeng205

Dear All, Just to inform everybody that Xiafeng205 is not a scam, he is living in China, after few misunderstanding everything went very fine, you can trust him, If you need further information, do not hesitate to contact me. Cheers Jean-Luc
  12. J

Finally, everything seems to be fine, few misunderstanding mainly because the Xiafeng205 is seating in China, 6 hours ahead of the German clock, gears received and acknoledge, Cheers JL
  13. J

Then please confirm that the gears are with you as per UPS delivery confirmation, then PayPal will release the money, received an email from you this morning complaining that the delivery did not happened, who to trust? You or UPS? Tried several time to contact you on the number given, no answer...
  14. J

All, forgot to double check the scam alerts, I have been fouled by Xiageng205, sent my gears to Germany, parcel delivered but now "buyer" claimed that he did not received it, I noticed now that the email address is changing all the time, I believe that I will never seen neither my money nor my...
  15. J

Watch out for xiafeng205

I Michael, It seems that I have been fouled by the same or his brother , this time he is answering emails with an address named "xuejiao0418", I forgot to read the B&S feedback :-( Sent two days ago my gears to "him", UPS delivered it but as you mentioned now he is even claiming that he did not...