The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by JMSPhoto

1. JMSPhoto

Positive Feedback

Thumbs up to theflyer. I recommend him highly as both a buyer and seller. He is a fast payer/shipper. His professionalism and knowledge is excellent. I just bought his M8.2 / ZM 28 Biogon. Previously, a couple of years ago, he purchased my Canon 70-200 2.8 IS. Thanks again.
  2. JMSPhoto

FS - M8.2 plus ZM 28/2.8

Got it. Just as described. Nice doing another transaction with you. Thanks again.
  3. JMSPhoto

Snow [FREE]

Will trade blizard carved snow on my roof in CT. You'll need to bring the bucket truck, though.
  4. JMSPhoto

Positive Feedback

Seller: Aboudd Buyer: Me (on behalf of my son) Item: Nikon 700D Communication was excellent, camera is excellent...my son is extremely pleased. Would highly recommend. Thanks again Aboud! John
  5. JMSPhoto

FS: Canon EF 70-200 F/2.8 IS

Sale Pending.
  6. JMSPhoto

Bump
  7. JMSPhoto

PayPal 3% fee and ground shipping now included.
  8. JMSPhoto

This is a near mint condition lens which was purchased by me new from B&H several years ago. It has only been used a few times .. probably less than 20 times with fewer than 50 shots. Included are original box (with cut out UPC), hood, manual, original warranty card and case. Not included is...
  9. JMSPhoto

Lightroom 3: Whites whiter?

Edmund, I set the histogram so that clipping will be shown for whites. Then increase exposure slider to point of clipping or beyond. Recovery slider will allow some fine tuning if you want to recover some blown out highlights. The blacks and fill light slider work on the blacks in the same way...
  10. JMSPhoto

Best 3 lens film kit

I'm thinking of a film system around the 50mm 1.4 pre-asph I recently purchased. With film, filter sizes are important, so what about a Zeiss 21mm f2.8 Biogen ZM, and a 90mm f/2.8 Elmarit-M to round out three lenses that use 46mm filters?
  11. JMSPhoto

Epson 2880 & 3880 value

I agree with the ink cost trade-off, but depending on your volume of use you may have to replace the ink early. Also, you need to consider the size of the unit into consideration. The 3800 series is huge compared to the 2800. I have the 3800 and love it, but I had to answer lots of questions...