The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Joe

1. J

New Phase One ariel and repro cameras

They only need one buyer...... The one in the 5 sided building...... Think DRONES...... Lots of drones
  2. J

Fiction from Phase One.

Guy, Be careful. If you focus on too many of those super-model belly buttons, you'll go blind!;)
  3. J

Technical Camera Images

... and only ten days left until she ...... never mind.....
  4. J

Need bigger LCC card

Be sure and keep a stash of small coffee filters in the bag. They come in handy for all sorts of emergencies ..... including coffee;)
  5. J

WTB-Arca Swiss C1 Cube

B&H
  6. J

One Camera, One Lens!

Fuji 617 w/ the 90mm .... or maybe the iPhone 6.
  7. J

Technical Camera T/S Workflow

I kind of like the iPhone app called Tilt Lens.
  8. J

New York

Top Of The Rock(efeller Center)
  9. J

New York

Tripods technically forbidden on TOTR ...... BUT ... Take a collapsed travel pod and you can set it on the top of the low concrete columns on the top level an get great panos. If large crowds as is typical at sunset, swap out your place worth a couple of other people at the front, spend three...
  10. J

My on-camera flash hack for the DF

I have good daylight fill with 580EXII in auto dialed back 1stop.
  11. J

happy with your esata Drobo drive?

Talk to MacGurus.com. Call them. They do photography back-up stuff and have proven to be very honest and helpful. Their Burly boxes are TANKS. I have four 5-drive Burly boxes with esata connections to a port-multiplying card in a Mac Pro , and use DroboPros for backup (they are iSCSI and much...
  12. J

IIQ S or L?

LR 3.5 does not recognize IIQ-S from my IQ 180 Joe
  13. J

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Graham, I LOVE the tree! joseph
  14. J

IIQ S or L?

Lightroom recognizes IIQ, but not IIQs. ...... I don't know about any difficulties in Photoshop.
  15. J

6.3.1 freezing on 10.7.2

OK, OK, Doug's Reset worked. http://www.captureintegration.com/2008/11/20/uninstalling-capture-one-4-on-mac/