The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by JohnBrew

1. JohnBrew

Monoball and filters

Monoball is sold
  2. JohnBrew

Monoball and filters

Okay, FINAL Pricing!! 50% off everything. It needs to go. +shipping.
  3. JohnBrew

Clouds still hang over Dachau-WARNING-SOME IMAGES ARE HIGH DESCRIPTIVE AND MIGHT OFFEND.

Hi Lou, thanks for posting these images. These images should be FORCED on every Holocaust denier!! I'm not Jewish, but I practice Judaism! I converted in 2002 but I don't consider myself a Jew as you really have to be born that way.
  4. JohnBrew

Monoball and filters

Haven't done this for a while. Contact me @ [email protected].
  5. JohnBrew

Monoball and filters

Heliopan step up rings: 58mm to 67mm $10 72mm to 77mm $10 Bellows hood w/105mm to 67mm step down ring $30 All prices include mailing in a padded envelope and I'll cover PP. I've been on this forum for many years but have been winding down my photography for the last two. This is the pretty much...
  6. JohnBrew

Monoball and filters

NISI Pro Nano 77mm CPL. With case. Perfect. $40 Firecrest 58mm CPL, with case. Perfect. $30 Firecrest 67mm ND 1.8, with case. Perfect. $40 Firecrest 77mm ND 1.8, with case. Perfect. $40 Firecrest 82mm ND 3.0, with case. Perfect. $50 Breakthrough Photography 67mm ND 10 stop, with case and box...
  7. JohnBrew

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

Dave, sorry to hear about even more health issues in the family. I've had some in my family but we are muddling through. That said, if I found myself with an S system as my last camera I would not complain! Those lenses, those lenses...OMG.
  8. JohnBrew

M11 Images

Is anyone still taking this guy seriously? Not disparaging M11 images, but Chambers is the leading fan boy for the "next greatest thing".
  9. JohnBrew

M10Monochrom fade out - M11Mono just around the corner?

The M10M captures my curiosity. Everything I've read is quite stimulating. I'd like to trade my M8.2 Chrome and M9-P chrome for one but parity may be several years away.
  10. JohnBrew

Fun w/digital M Images 2021

This sign greeted us every morning as we stepped out of our apartment in the Alfama district, Lisbon. Roman Theater museum. M9-P, ZM50/2.
  11. JohnBrew

Fun w/digital M Images 2021

Jacaranda tree, Lisbon. M-9P, ZM50/2, stitched.
  12. JohnBrew

Well I have my fingers crossed. We had visitors from Nashville and when they got ready to return he tested positive so he is holed up in quarantine while his wife returned to the states. We don't leave for another week...
  13. JohnBrew

SL2 v SL2s v M10

Excellent series. It's been over twenty years since I was there but of course time makes no difference in Venice! Thanks for posting.
  14. JohnBrew

Dave, glad to see your garden is well. If we don't get some rain soon there will be no garden at all this year. I'm in Portugal at the moment with just my M9-P and a 50. I'll probably post something when I return (first week of June) All the best.
  15. JohnBrew

FS: Nikon Z7 body and lenses

Would entertain interesting trades up or down for Leica 50/2 or 50/2.5 or Zeiss ZM 50/2 chrome.