The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Jonathan

1. J

Shimoda Designs Urban Explore (Anthracite, 30L) NEW

I bought this bag and it's still new with tags(removed) in the pocket. I'm using Fuji GFX 100 II and the lenses are a bit too big so it's up for sale. This is $340 new at B&H. My price includes shipping and is $170 NET. Excellent quality, but I need something a bit bigger than 30L. Please PM if...
  2. J

SOLD...FS: GFX 100II - Like New Condition (Edited with item breakout)

Great camera and an amazing price!
  3. J

Positive Feedback for kdphotography

I purchased the Fuji GF 100-200 lens and also the GF45-100 from Ken. Probably one of the best transactions in many years. We have exchanged many messages about gear and Ken, as everyone knows, is a standout member here, and I would very happily buy again. I also referred a friend to Ken who was...
  4. J

FS: Fuji GF 110mm lens - Like NEW in the box

Glad it worked out. (y)
  5. J

Bought: FUJIFILM GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens

I sold mine(again) and was planning to go with a GF 20-35 but cannot find one used so am going back to the 32-64. If anyone happens to have one in great condition please let me know. Hoping for one in the box in great shape. Thanks!
  6. J

SOLD: Nikon Zf 200 shots <1 month old Receipt $1700 Shipped

Grip has been sold and price dropped to reflect camera only- still available.
  7. J

SOLD: Nikon Zf 200 shots <1 month old Receipt $1700 Shipped

This is a catch and release for me. I just got it yesterday and bought it from Brian i=on Fred Miranda: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1848739/0?keyword=zf#16488365 It arrived here yesterday with 196 shots. I put about 15-20 more on it and that's it. Like new in the box. The Zf-GR1...
  8. J

Nikon NIKKOR Z 135mm f/1.8 S Plena Lens USED TWICE-B&H RECEIPT $2125 Shipped

This lens is not even a month old, original owner and only used to test. Comes as new on the box with B&H receipt. USA model. Going another direction. Lens is $2500 new and out of stock at B&H. I don't plan to post photos since it's basically new, but if you need them, please let me know...
  9. J

SOLD: Nikon Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S Lens with Leofoto Foot BNIB/RECEIPT $2100

This is brand new in the box with receipt from B&H. $2100 shipped UPS Signature required. Also included is a Leofoto foot for the lens seen here...
  10. J

SOLD: Sony a7R V, 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II, 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II, 50 1.4GM ALL NEW WITH RECEIPTS TODAY

Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II Still available, other items sold.
  11. J

SOLD: Sony a7R V, 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II, 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II, 50 1.4GM ALL NEW WITH RECEIPTS TODAY

I just bought this Sony gear today and have decided not to keep it. One system is enough. I got it today and the receipt for everything is included. I'm not returning to the store because there is nothing wrong and I got great pricing, so am passing along good pricing I got(even though I'm...
  12. J

NEW Nikon Z 135mm f/1.8 S Plena Lens & Nikon Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens

I have the above 2 lenses for sale and have them also listed on Fred Miranda. I have feedback here and 1097 feedbacks there. The 135 Plena lens is still new in the box with B&H receipt. The 14-24 is like new with extras. Please see details below. More Nikon gear will follow as I sell the rest of...