The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by JoshMerwin

1. J

Hasselblad XCD 35-75mm f/3.5-4.5 in-depth review

Hey, I got the zoom a few weeks ago. Yesterday was the first time I used it, first time I went out our front door in 5 weeks! I was very impressed. I do wish it was the same 35-90 as the H version, but I don't think they wanted to make it any larger. It was so nice to have the zoom ability...
  2. J

FS: IQ140 H mount/H4X/H 35-90 lens

Just FYI-I will most likely trade this in if it's not sold by Monday.
  3. J

Updating this... H4X no longer available. I'm selling the rest in pieces: IQ140 H (Hasselblad) Mount: $3,250 35-90 HCD Hasselblad zoom lens:$2500 Will consider offers Thanks!
  4. J

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

If anyone doesn't like the Aniversary sticker, I'll buy it from you!!! :bugeyes: :ROTFL:
  5. J

X1D with HC Lenses

I love my H 100 2.2 on the X1D. The AF works well, I haven’t had any issues. I haven’t tried the xcd 80, so can’t compare woth that.
  6. J

Price reduced to $8,000. Will consider offers, want to sell this before the holidays are over.
  7. J

X1D Using HC Lenses Will Allow Auto Focusing

Yes, it needs firmware 18.0.0 or newer. I use my 100 2.2 all the time with it and the af is great.
  8. J

Medium Format and Coffee

Can you please come make me an espresso!!! :p
  9. J

Here are some pics!
  10. J

Bump. Will also split the back and camera/lens
  11. J

Priced reduced to $9,000 OBO
  12. J

Hi, I am selling a full setup, an IQ140 H mount back with a H4X camera body (with film back, viewfinder, 2 cr123 battery grips) and an H 35-90 zoom lens. I'm thinking around $10,000 for the kit. But will consider offers. Message me if interested and I can provide pics and answer any questions...
  13. J

Opinions of the Phase One + Hasselblad system I am putting together?

The original poster was talking about buying used anyway, I think the used X1D prices are reasonable, same with the lenses. I don't really get the "uncertainty." Hasselblad is backed by a large company, so I personally am not worried about it disappearing. But that's just my opinion, obviously...
  14. J

Steve would definitely fly to Sweden to hand deliver to you! :ROTFL:
  15. J

I would also suggest an X1D (the Hassy is my preference, a lot of people also love the Fuji GFX). I have the X1D, I also have an H4x and a IQ140 (that I should probably sell). I haven’t really picked up the h4x/iq140 since I got the X1D. The only thing you’d be giving up is the film back option...