The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by jthurs

1. J

Leica Monochrom MINT - $1,200 in EXTRAS - $5000

SOLD to Krister!!
  2. J

Will sell body only for $4,000 and with accessories for $4,800
  3. J

Thanks! At the price with all the accessories you are basically getting the camera for $3,800!
  4. J

Selling my much beloved and perfect condition Leica Monochrom Black. This camera functions perfectly and had shutter serviced and sensor cleaned by Leica. This camera has none of the issues that some users complain about with the Monochrom. Comes with all boxes, accessories, paperwork. Most...
  5. J

Mono owners -tell me your feelings....

Agree with everyone else. I'm techie and love new gear, but I've had my MM over a year and I really don't think another camera will ever replace it.
  6. J

WTB Leica M Monochrom

Fred Newman has a Leica shop in AZ and has a Monochrom for sale too. Great guy and very reliable. Got the new M from him. [email protected]
  7. J

FS: Leica M3 DS CLA'd and Voigtlander 28/1.9

Hi all! Selling my Leica M3 Double Stroke that was CLA'd at Samy's Camera in Los Angeles. Shutter speed is tested and working at all speeds along with rangefinder -- camera is ready to shoot. Great camera, definitely not mint but works perfectly. There is a small ding on the top plate and...
  8. J

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

MM and Canon 50 mm f/1.5 LTM
  9. J

SOLD: Leica Monochrom Like New + Accessories

Additionally, the 2 year warranty is unregistered from B&H and began in Nov 2012 so there is still a year and 8 months left on it.
  10. J

SOLD: Leica Monochrom Like New + Accessories

SOLD!! Hi, I am selling a Leica M Monochrom. Treated like a baby and works perfectly. All boxes and papers in perfect condition. Like New. Comes with easily $1,000 in accessories: 2 Additional Leica M batteries Luigi brown leather case with strap and openings for M Mate 2 Luigi M Mate 2...
  11. J

SOLD (CAN) Leicatime (Luigi) case for M8/M9/M9P with M-Mate2

Payment sent. Thank you!
  12. J

FS: Leica M Monochrom

Same here! Great deal!