The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by just4fun

1. J

[SOLD] [US ONLY] LEICA 35MM APO-SUMMICRON-SL ASPH (11184) MINT

For sale is a LEICA 35MM APO-SUMMICRON-SL ASPH (11184) I am a 2nd Owner, buy it thinking will use it with S1H but I ended up buying a Zeiss CP.2 35mm and using it more. This one is almost never used so it’s in MINT condition and always protected with a (not included) UV Filter. I blurred out the...
  2. J

[US ONLY] For Trade: Large CONTAX 645 System for Fujifilm GFX

Hi I have a very large CONTAX 645 system that would like to trade for Fujifilm GFX camera (prefer GFX 100 or 50S, 50R is fine too) adding cash from neither side will be involved, please discuss. My System consist: - CONTAX 645 body with Eye-level VF. EXC condition, have 20+ extra batteries (they...
  3. J

PHASE ONE iQ150 Digital Back, Hasselblad V Mount, Like New with Warranty

The seller is motivated to sell, price drop to $6000, price is just too good for a like-new back (consider you will also have a full license of Capture One). This back currently on Ebay at the price of $6800 and having more than 30 watchers. Seller prefer to sell here. Answer question for 1...
  4. J

Re: PHASE ONE iQ150 Digital Back, Hasselblad V Mount, Like New (price reduced) The owner wants to speed up the sale so price reduced to $6500 shipped. Thanks
  5. J

Hello group! Selling for a friend (but I will fully stand behind this sale) PHASE ONE iQ150 Digital Back, Hasselblad V Mount, Like New with Warranty. Bought from Capture Intergreation last December. Shutter count 1976 (migh increase a little because he's using it, but rarely) Unit is like new...
  6. J

[US] Hasselblad SWC/M with focusing screen, film back

Selling my BEAUTIFUL Hasselblad SWC/M with focusing screen, film back in excellent condition. Perfect working, really nice camera to own! The camera even though an SWC/M but having an older lens which I prefer (because it has a self-timer), I bought it from Adorama last year (checked up by a...
  7. J

[US] Leica Tri-Elmar 28-35-50mm version I (55mm filter size) MINT

LENS IS SOLD, no longer available
  8. J

[US] HASSELBLAD 150MM F/4 CFI T* for V 500 SERIES

HASSELBLAD 150MM F/4 CFI T* LENS FOR HASSELBLAD 500 SERIES (V SYSTEM) {BAYONET 60} Selling the lens that is rarely used since I bought it at KEH last year. (My eyes are aging so I slowly getting out of manual focus system) The lens is in excellent condition, handsome looking, the body is very...
  9. J

[US] Leica Tri-Elmar 28-35-50mm version I (55mm filter size) MINT

I am selling a Leica Tri-Elmar 28-35-50mm version I (55mm filter size) This lens is RARE, something that you don't see it for sale every day. This lens is for Leica M and of course, you can adapt it to use with Sony, Fuji, Panasonic via adapters... but the point is this lens is a collectible...
  10. J

FS: Rolleiflex Bay III Rolleinar 3

I can buy it, however I have a question... can it focus closer if I use with Tele-Rolleiflex (135mm f4)? (it have Bay III too) Thanks SOnny
  11. J

FS: Rolleiflex Bay III Rolleinar 3

Where are you located? Sonny
  12. J

[US Only] Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH (Pre-FLE) mint- in box with filter

I will travel to San Francisco area this weekend, I can bring it along for you to check it out. thanks