The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by kalex

1. kalex

The Harsh Winter Of Iceland with Leica S007

Very cool trip and nice pictures. Iceland is on my list as well. Also like behind the scenes pictures of the equipment being used.
  2. kalex

WTB: Photoshop CS3 Standard

Anyone?
  3. kalex

WTB: Photoshop CS3 Standard

Looking to take advantage of adobe cloud for photographers so i'm looking to buy a copy of Adobe photoshop CS3 standard edition. Mainly just looking for a code I can use to register for the cloud version of lightroom. If anyone has it please PM me Thanks Alex
  4. kalex

Phase One listing SCAM - watch!

Ebay and Paypal have gone to crap lately. Fees are astronomical. I was just selling a camera and got a sophisticated scammer. Contacted me through ebay by making an offer. Person paid for the camera and paypal put it on verification hold. While verification was happening I got an email...
  5. kalex

WTB: Iphone 4s

My wife wants an iphone. Looking to get 16GB white or black ATT 4s. Looking to spend around $200-$250 which is the going rate for these. Will also be interested in 16GB white or black iphone 4 in $150-$200 range If you have one for sale please PM me Thanks Alex
  6. kalex

For Trade: Fuji XPro1 for Fuji XE1

Bump
  7. kalex

Price is OBO. Want XE1 so lets get this sold :)
  8. kalex

Decided to post it for Sale Or Trade now Still looking for XE1 but will also sell it for $1250 which includes Paypal and CONUS shipping. For sale is mint condition Fuji X-Pro1 camera MINT condition with very low usage. no damage what so ever Comes with box, manuals and all accessories. As an...
  9. kalex

long shot but I would like to trade my Fuji XPRO1 for your Fuji XE1. My camera is in mint condition and includes original box and grip. If you would like to trade please contact me and we can work out details. Thanks Alex
  10. kalex

Important changes to Paypal and eBay T&C

Yes please. Don't have a login on that site
  11. kalex

Leica M Monochromatic Processing Insights

Read his review where he talks about seeing and shooting in black and white. Its totally different from shooting in color then converting. When I was shooting film I spent a lot of time learning and seeing in black and white.
  12. kalex

WTB: Fuji X-Pro1 and Fuji 35mm lens

Looks like I'll be selling my x100 tomorrow so i would like to buy x-pro1 kit or body. if u have one for sale please PM me with condition, price etc
  13. kalex

Purchasing used m9-help please

HAHAHAA - Would any getdpi member sell his 50mm lux for $2k? :)
  14. kalex

FS: Fuji X100

Edited by admin
  15. kalex

WTB iPhone 4 Edit: No need! Apple replaced the phone.

Re: WTB iPhone 4 Tom have your friend go to local apple store. Depending on support staff your friend might come out with replacement for free or cheap. My cousin dropped his and Apple replaced it free of charge.