The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by kebebe

1. K

Leica M 28mm f/2.8 Elmarit (11677)

Still avail?
  2. K

FS: Leica M9 - excellent condition, new sensor, 5028 shutter count

Great! I have M10p and Soon to Come SL. Costs too much $1700 to replace my M9 sensor hence the trade in
  3. K

Thanks It’s still a beautiful camera. My M9 has beginnings of sensor corrosion and costs $1700 to replace it, so I reluctantly traded with Leica for a SL. Maybe I’m trying to find a nice M9 again
  4. K

Yes that a scratch near the neck strap on the M9 logo side? Thx
  5. K

Leica 75mm F2.5 Summarit M one day sale 799.00

Re: Leica 75mm F2.5 Summarit M Guy Do you have the hood? It’s really hard to come by. Or where I can get a cheap one
  6. K

Hasselbad 503CW Kit MINT

I have Hasselbad 503cw MINT with box. I am selling with the companion 80mm lens with box. When I bought the camera, I am second owner, it came with Winder and Prism Finder and A12 back. I do not have the hand crank winder, but I do have the standard Waist Level Finder. I have several backs 12...
  7. K

Selling Leica M6 titanium w 50 1.4 lux MINT

OOPs. I checked and the Titanium Lens is Summicron 2.0 with box and Pouch. Sorry for the mistake. I cannot find the 1.4 lens and might have sold it before. Haha getting old or losing memory. The price will be $3500 for both or trade up to a M9-P. Here are some crude shots I just took. There...
  8. K

Selling Leica M6 titanium w 50 1.4 lux MINT

I have too many Leica Film bodies and lens so here is my MINT M6 titanium body with 50mm summilux also in titanium finish. The body was CLA by Steve Camera couple years ago and I only shot one roll of film since. I do dry fire the shutter once a while when I take it out to admire it. The...
  9. K

WTB: Konica Hexanon 60mm 1.2

I have the konica 50mm titanium f1.2 never used in presentation box if you interested. Kebebe
  10. K

FS Leica Digilux 2 with extra batt & 2 Gig Cards for $500

Need to par down on many Leica stuff so selling my Leica Digilux 2 at $500 with extra battery and a box of unused 2 ga cards( I think it is 10 or 15). Camera is nice condition but have the usual rub from the straps buckle on both sides or the metal body from previous owner. I do also have a...
  11. K

SOLD- Leica M9 Blk with extras

Re: FS- Leica M9 Blk with extras M9 now sold. Thanks for looking.
  12. K

SOLD- Leica M9 Blk with extras

I am selling my M9 Black with box. It is almost MINT with a very minor spot when I accidentally bump into my Apple laptop. it is on the top plate but is it so small. It does not have wear marks from strap since I never use the neck one. I will include an extra battery and both take charge and...
  13. K

FS-Leica 50mm Summicron Titanium w Box

Selling the package for $3500 plus shipping and paypal fees.
  14. K

FS- Leica M7 Chrome w Box

Drop Price to $2000 plus shipping worldwide extra shipping costs. Paypal fees or paypal gift with only shipping expenses.
  15. K

FS-MINT Leica MP Chrome w Box

Hello: Price reduced to $3200 plus shipping and fees. Paypal gift preferred so no 1099K for me.