The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by KeithL

1. KeithL

NS: Dark Times

Latest image in the 'Dark Times' series, shot today. Rest in Peace The entire series can be viewed via my website link
  2. KeithL

Changes coming

Timothy Vanderweert's Leicaphilia is the only forum/blog that I miss or I'm ever likely to miss. The rest are - for me - just a distraction from what it is I should be doing.
  3. KeithL

Many thanks for the link.
  4. KeithL

Many thanks S for your kind comments, they are, as usual, very much appreciated! Keith
  5. KeithL

I'll post a few images from my 'Dark Times' series here - given they do seem to divide opinion. Much of my work celebrates light, colour and life. ‘Dark Times’ deviates towards the dark, the monochromatic and mortality. The series includes motifs concerning beauty, impermanence, decay...
  6. KeithL

Changes coming

I've been using various formats over the years and posting here for longer than I care to remember but have never thought of this place as a "technical forum". Had I known that others felt this way about GetDPI I doubt I would have ever started posting here in the first place.
  7. KeithL

Fun with Nikon Images 2023

Nikon Z7, Nikon Z Mount Syoptic 50mm f/1.1, lens, ISO 80, f/2, 1/320s.
  8. KeithL

Nigella damascena, Love-in-a-Mist. Nikon Z7, Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/2.8 AIS with FTZ adapter, ISO 64, f/8, 0.2s.
  9. KeithL

Sinhue, another wonderfully delicate image!
  10. KeithL

Seed Pod. Nikon Z7, Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/2.8 AIS with FTZ adapter, ISO 64, f2.8, 1/15 s.
  11. KeithL

Teasel From the 'Flora Mortua' series. Nikon Z7, Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/2.8 AI-S with FTZ adapter, ISO 64, f11, 0.8s.
  12. KeithL

Sprite From the 'Dark Times' series. Nikon Z7, Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/2.8 AI-S with FTZ adapter, ISO 64, f11, 0.4s.
  13. KeithL

Nikkor 135/1.8 S Plena

Obviously. I was being sardonic ;)
  14. KeithL

Nikkor 135/1.8 S Plena

If it was half the size and weight I'd buy it or the 85mm f/1.2 tomorrow.