The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by ken_vs_ryu

1. K

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

wish there were more samples of the 907x w/ the swc
  2. K

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

so it can shoot any adapted lens then with a universal electronic shutter? https://fotodioxpro.com/collections/lens-mount-adapters/xcd
  3. K

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

can't wait for the xpan photos.
  4. K

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

along with XPan and V System Lenses in electronic shutter mode with the XPan and XV Lens Adapters, respectively. In addition, the 907X enables compatibility with a wide range of third-party adapters and lenses in electronic shutter mode. wish the manual was publicly available.
  5. K

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

i think it's time to trade in some film gear.
  6. K

A7III, impressed?

That is hilarious. The a7iii looks like a winner vs the a6500 or the a7rii - unless you need the 42mp.
  7. K

It's that time of the year again

The difference is around $1k atm. I think and hope the rii price will drop further. $1k gets you. Better EVF Better battery Better AF Better IBIS Better memory cards Better resale value Whether I can afford it is another story. :p
  8. K

New zooms

You lose OSS and $400.
  9. K

Fun With Sony Cameras

strawberries. by k r, on Flickr
  10. K

Sony's new camera A9

also look at the a6500 as a partner to the a9.
  11. K

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) sourdough
  12. K

Is the E mount system becoming the most supported?

e-mount exclusive from fuji
  13. K

Advice on Hasselblad X1D

Have you tried the rx1r ii? I travel with the swc, although not fast and convenient as digital, the final product is always pleasing. I would think the x1d and the 30mm would be a faster substitute.
  14. K

Rediscovering the Zeiss Touit 12mm on the a7RII in Iceland

It's one of the reasons I still have my nex-7.