The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by kevinparis

1. kevinparis

EM1 vs A7 II?

Been shooting the e-m1 and the e-m5 since they came out... almost all the shots over the last few years on my flickr page (link in sig) were shot with one of these two bodies. I shoot a lot of street, music performances, family events - almost always with primes - the 17 and the 75 being my go...
  2. kevinparis

Fun w/Digital M Images

'in cahoots' implies that we are somehow co-conspirators in some nefarious activity!!... well I suppose if you count meeting, eating, drinking and talking cameras and other stuff both here in Belgium and in the UK.....then we are!!! It was the fact that the Porsche was wrapped that caught my...
  3. kevinparis

Fun w/Digital M Images

ed...please tell me you have lots of shots of that wrapped porsche in that light....it so screams out at me to be a set of interesting shots K
  4. kevinparis

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

A selection from the latter half of 2014. All E-M1, mainly 75 and 17. All PP in Aperture and Aperture only K
  5. kevinparis

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) cool shot bill... didn't realise botswana was a nuclear power :-) K
  6. kevinparis

summicron m 90mm apo ?

apologies to all.... the cookie pics were posted in the wrong thread!!!... they refer to the fun with leica thread!!! K
  7. kevinparis

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Vivek.... thats your old Nikkor 50/1.2 :-) happy new year K
  8. kevinparis

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) In return for a box of handmade Leica cookies, Jono was kind enough to let me loose with his A7 II and a bunch of my legacy lenses lenses that have been sitting in a drawer for the last couple of years. The lenses were bought originally for...
  9. kevinparis

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Considering I hadn't made a cookie ever until Christmas eve, they turned out OK !! though it was a rather intense period of research and development Happy New year to one and all K
  10. kevinparis

Fun w/Digital M Images

Considering I hadn't made a cookie ever until Christmas eve, they turned out OK !! though it was a rather intense period of research and development Happy New year to one and all K
  11. kevinparis

summicron m 90mm apo ?

Considering I hadn't made a cookie ever until Christmas eve, they turned out OK !! though it was a rather intense period of research and development Happy New year to one and all K
  12. kevinparis

street shooting in Florence

thanks Jono and Fred.. appreciated K
  13. kevinparis

thank you Bill and Jorgen for the kinds words... and to everybody else for your likes. Kevin
  14. kevinparis

Just back from a few days in Florence... avoided all the churches and museums :-) and concentrated on eating and wandering the streets. OM-d EM1 and 17, 25 and 75 were, as always my go to kit Came away with a satisfying set of street shots P9300038 by kevinparis, on Flickr P9300065 by...
  15. kevinparis

Shots from a Maui Garden - E-M1/50 macro/50-200

once again I find myself in Maui here is a sprinkling from the first couple of days..... more here https://www.flickr.com/photos/kevinparis2007/sets/72157644044532509/ enjoy K