The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by kinok1

1. K

Looking For Olympus Pen F

I meant the digital camera from last year. Sorry for any confusion.
  2. K

Looking For Olympus Pen F

Hi there, Looking for Olympus Pen F in excellent condition. Please PM me if you are looking to sell. Thanks.
  3. K

What's the rationale for the SL after the Sony A9 announcement?

I enjoy reading personal justifications for one brand over another. I really do. The fact of the matter is anyone who needs to rely on their equipment should not even glance in Leica's direction. It's a fool's errand. Just a tip from a pro who was burned three too many times.
  4. K

leica s lenses af motor failures

I'm not particularly active on this forum. But I was a long time S user. Starting with the S2 all the way through the 007. I owned 4 lenses, all of which had AF fail. Some were fixed quickly, some took months. My 007 body bricked after owning it for less than a week and spent 4 mos in Germany...
  5. K

WTB: Leica Multifunction Handgrip for Leica M240

Not worried about condition. Please let me know if you have one you are looking to sell. Thanks!
  6. K

WTB: Leica M-A

PM me if you are looking to sell one. Thanks.
  7. K

WTB Nikon DF

Looking for used Nikon DF in black.
  8. K

WTB Leica S Multifunction Hand Grip

PM me if you have one.
  9. K

FS: Fuji GX680 III & EBC 100mm f/4.0 GX lens & Film Holder II N + GX680 IIIS too

Re: FS: Fuji GX680 III & EBC 100mm f/4.0 GX lens & Film Holder II N + GX680 IIIS too Pm sent
  10. K

Fun w/Digital M Images

Re: Fun with the New Leica M Something looks very very wrong with almost every shot I've seen from this camera in the way it deals with skin tones.
  11. K

NPS is it worth it?

For a working pro. Absolutely necessary. The quick repair turn around is key.
  12. K

Feeler - Noctilux

Sent PM.
  13. K

Feeler - Noctilux

PM Sent. Thanks!