The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by kirio

1. K

Leica mount lenses - 75/2 Summicron, mount converted lenses

I have a few lenses for sale to offset some recent purchases. Prices including shipping within US and PayPal fees. 1. 75mm APO Summicron user condition [$1550] This 75mm Summicron in user condition. Body exhibits plenty of wear but optics are in excellent condition. There is oil on the back...
  2. K

Leica Black Paint Summicron 50mm, 35mm ASPH

Both BP Summicrons are still available.
  3. K

Leica Nikon 5cm f2, Summitar 5cm f2, Prominent Nokton Ultron sets

Prominent sets and Summitar still available.
  4. K

Leica Black Paint Summicron 50mm, 35mm ASPH

I am sure I will regret this but I think my black paint lens cravings has to be put on hold. I am selling two of my prized BP lenses. Prices include shipping within the US but not Paypal fees. >> Additional photos here << 1. Leica Black Paint Summicron 50mm ($2700) First is the 50mm f2...
  5. K

Nikon 5cm f2 is now sold. Other items still available.
  6. K

I'm cutting my 50mm lens collection so the following have to go. Prices include USPS Priority shipping and Paypal fees in the US. 1. Voigtlander Prominent with Nokton 50/1.5 2 lenses Set ($650) Additional Photos This is a set of the Voigtlander Prominent body with Nokton 50/1.5, Dynaron...
  7. K

Leica Summicron 50mm f2 v5 6-bit

I bought this from the original owner recently but after buying it got another 50mm lens so this has to go. Selling for $1150. Price includes shipping within US and Paypal fees. The lens is in overall excellent condition except for a couple of dings on the built-in hood and a few pin...
  8. K

Exakta mount Trioplan 100/2.8 (2x), Biotar 58/2 - great lenses for mirrorless

BUMP. Only black Trioplan N is available.
  9. K

Exakta mount Trioplan 100/2.8 (2x), Biotar 58/2 - great lenses for mirrorless

I am selling a few lenses that I acquired while trying out on my Sony A7ii. Prices include shipping in US and Paypal fees. Meyer-Optik Gorlitz Trioplan 2.8/100 ($380) I ended up with three versions of the Trioplan and will keep the oldest one. This is the automatic version of the lens. The...
  10. K

FS: Autumn sell-off Leica M/LTM gear

Rollei 40 sold. Only Perar 35 is still available.
  11. K

Summilux 50/1.4 ASPH (Black), Epson R-D1xG

Leica Summilux 50/1.4 ASPH $2400 This was a ceritified pre-owned lens. Includes all accessories and box. The lens has a few marks on the body but is in excellent condition optically and mechanically. Please check the photos for condition of the lens. Price includes USPS Priority shipping to US...
  12. K

35 Cron v4 sold. Rollei 40 and Perar 35 are still available.
  13. K

Bump. 35 Cron v4, Rollei 40 and Perar 35 are still available.
  14. K

Reduced prices: 1. Leica Summicron 35mm IV - $1470 2. Rollei Sonnar 40mm f2.8 Leica screw mount - $600 3. MS Optical Perar 35mm/3.5 Super-Triplet II - $370
  15. K

Summilux FLE sold. The following still available. 1. Leica Summicron 35mm IV - $1500 2. Rollei Sonnar 40mm f2.8 Leica screw mount - $620 3. MS Optical Perar 35mm/3.5 Super-Triplet II - $380