The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by kmeyers

1. K

Hi, I have the x100 limited edition black. Mint. Low use. Can you give me an idea of what you...

Hi, I have the x100 limited edition black. Mint. Low use. Can you give me an idea of what you would like to pay assuming it's exactly what you would like? Sincerely, Ken Meyers
  2. K

Technical Camera Images

Hey Graham, Looks like that 23 is working like a charm!:thumbs:
  3. K

Positive Feedback

Seller:me Buyer: Graham Welland Sold a Alpa 23mm and a HPF Ring for an Alpa lens. Graham is a great guy to do business with. Great communication. Easy to transact with. Even though we live some 500+ miles apart we were able to meet up and we had a great dinner talking photography and about...
  4. K

FS -Dream System - Alpa STC and P1 IQ 180

Thanks all for looking... All items have been sold. Ken
  5. K

The Alpa 120 Macro is sold. I'm breaking up the system. If you are interested in anything, PM me and I will get you prices and pics. Besides cash, I'm open to interesting trades. Ken
  6. K

Have a complete Alpa dream system today. Check out the list of items below. I would like to sell this as a complete system. Will consider breaking up if necessary. Every item comes with original boxes. Every item is in pristine condition with the exception of a nick to the corner of the IQ180...
  7. K

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

Last Night on Gulius Ceasar-Shot at ISO 800. It's got some noise, but doesn't see objectionable.
  8. K

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

Taking a stroll Valle Chiesa-Italy
  9. K

X100 images thread...let's get this party started....

Metro A, Rome
  10. K

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

Rome with the DP2 Merrill
  11. K

Technical Camera Images

Alpa STC SK120
  12. K

Technical Camera Images

[/IMG] Alpa STC Rodie 90
  13. K

X100 images thread...let's get this party started....

[/IMG] Highline NYC -There's a few things that drive me nuts about this camera, but all the same I love it.
  14. K

FS-AZO --Large stash

In case there are any closet darkroom folks left (besides me), I have a large stash of 8x10 AZO in grades 2 and 3. It has been properly stored. I purchased a large quantity of the very last run that Kodak made. I still print with it and it is exquisite. I'm doing some digital work also and...
  15. K

Technical Camera Images

Image from this afternoon. Zamora, California. Alpa STC IQ180 Rodie 90mm 2image stitch