The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by kuujinbo

1. kuujinbo

Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.2 Aspherical II / Minolta M-Rokkor 40/f2 CLE/V2

## SOLD ## Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.2 Aspherical II / Minolta M-Rokkor 40/f2 CLE/V2 Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.2 Aspherical II SOLD
  2. kuujinbo

A7s!

Here's another example, this one taken in very low light - inside a car at 9:45 pm. The side lighting is from a single flood light at a drive-in theater located ~20 meters away (very rough estimate). This time only adjusted WB (zero sharpening / NR / exposure): ISO 12,800 This is what I meant...
  3. kuujinbo

A7s!

Not sure about everyone else, but I didn't buy the camera to shoot in near dark, just moderate low light (indoors at night or after 4pm in fall/winter) with relatively clean ISO 6400-12,800. Kind of like the following: ISO 8000 ISO 10,000 - white tag under "star student" is perfectly...
  4. kuujinbo

Minolta M-Rokkor 40/f2 sold offsite.
  5. kuujinbo

Lowered prices, both include PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping insured w/signature confirmation to US: 1. Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.2 Aspherical II: $875 2. Minolta M-Rokkor 40/f2: $425
  6. kuujinbo

A thank you note

Another thank you to the site admins for bringing the "old" Gear FS or WTB back!
  7. kuujinbo

A7s!

You're not the only one. Personally I found 24mp to be way more than I needed. Although to be perfectly honest, somewhere in the range of 16-20 would have been nice. Can't have everything.
  8. kuujinbo

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series A7s from the past week.
  9. kuujinbo

Fujifilm X100 Limited Edition $775

Price includes PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping insured w/signature confirmation. Sorry, US sale only. -- Mint condition; no marks anywhere on camera. -- Includes all original content. The only things taken out of the box were the camera, adapter ring for hood, hood, charger/battery. --...
  10. kuujinbo

A7s!

Very impressive, thank you for sharing.
  11. kuujinbo

Price includes PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping insured w/signature confirmation. Sorry, US sale only. 1. Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.2 Aspherical II: $900 Lens in excellent condition. -- Clean and clear glass: no fungus, haze, scratches, or separation. -- Smooth, even focus throughout...
  12. kuujinbo

A7s!

Saw your Flickr first earlier this evening. So what happened to the Fuji? ;) You had some very nice shots with the 23mm and 56mm. :) Some random thoughts here with the 28 Elmarit III. And from a couple of different lenses, none of which show any corner color cast, but I do get the same results...
  13. kuujinbo

Sony A7s pre-order- price announced

Really hope so, and I know a lot of people are betting on exactly the same reasoning, but on the flip side the RX1 was released about a year and a half ago and it's retail price is still unchanged. If the camera sells better than their projections, there might be a longer wait for price cuts or...
  14. kuujinbo

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Midday outing yesterday with A7 and Voigtlander Heliar 50mm/f2 LTM (rigid)
  15. kuujinbo

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Nikkor 50mm 1.4 LTM. A small, fast ~60 year old 50mm. Uncoupled minimum focus distance of ~45cm or ~1.5 feet, which is an added bonus. With the Voigtlander VM-E adapter, you can get even closer. f4 Wide-open f2.8 at a little more normal distance