The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by LCT

1. LCT

Loxia vs. ZM ?

I have no experience with Loxia lenses but my ZM 35/2.8 works fine on the A7s Kolari so far. F/2.8, focus on the top right corner.
  2. LCT

Trouble with Leica Flagship Summicron?

Thank you Lou but CVF seems to occur when light sources are outside the frame mostly.
  3. LCT

Replace "lens" by "car" and "central veiling flare" by "braking problem". Would you order the car if the manufacturer doesn't communicate? I don't know for you but it is a problem for me and true false rumors or little insults won't change that.
  4. LCT

And if you don't own the lens how to be sure that CVF can be fixed if Leica don't tell it? By claiming what Dave said?
  5. LCT

And how could i believe that it is limited to a few if Leica don't say it themselves? Hiding the truth is never a good thing.
  6. LCT

Pics remain though. APO Summicron 50/2 ASPH: Central veiling flare / fogging - Seite 5 - Leica User Forum
  7. LCT

Leica 12504 hood cap?

Problem is there is none, at Leica's at least, unless you're using it with other lenses than Summilux 35/1.4 or Summicron 35/2, in which case you might try to reverse the hood and use the 14003 hood cap referred to above.
  8. LCT

Problem is Leica did not say anything officially so far.
  9. LCT

Could you quote this response without paraphrase please?
  10. LCT

Leica 12504 hood cap?

The 12504 has never been sold new with a hood cap if memory serves as it could not be reversed on the lenses it was made for (35/1.4, 35/2).
  11. LCT

Leica 12504 hood cap?

12504 is from the sixties when hood caps were for reversible hoods only like 12575, 12585 or 12586.The 12504 is not reversible though so no hood cap for it as far as i know sorry.
  12. LCT

Leica M to EOS adapter?

Yes aside from the M9, the only way to use M lenses digitally is to get crop bodies so far: R-D1, M8, M8.2 or mirrorless cameras like the Ricoh GXR M. For full frame, i use my R lenses on a 5D1 personally.
  13. LCT

Leica M to EOS adapter?

Interesting thanks. Do you know if such adapters are available on the market?
  14. LCT

Leica M to EOS adapter?

I don't know sorry.
  15. LCT

Leica M to EOS adapter?

It is not a matter of focal length (FL) but of flange focal distance (FFD) as mentionned in your diagram. Problem is the FFD of RF lenses is shorter than that of SLR cameras. Optical doublets are used to correct chromatic aberrations usually but i don't know if they can modify FFD in any way...