The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by LoSenior

1. L

How many A850/A900 shooters are going to hold on to their cameras?

Chad, I've had my a900 since they came out and will continue to use it. I'm going to sell my Zeiss zooms to lighten the load, great gear and a pleasure to use. Jerry
  2. L

Iceland, Switzerland, and France with Zeiss

I would like to see more also. Fantastic photos. Thanks, Jerry
  3. L

5N Video: Halloween Faces

Uwe, Thanks, very well done and enjoyable. Watched it a second time with my wife and we both like it very much, Jerry & Charleen
  4. L

Share your best NEX-5N images here

Matt, I really like your colors here. Jerry
  5. L

Fun With Sony Cameras

re: Fun With Sony _____ Matt, It's great to see that you using Sony. I've enjoyed your work and look forward to more here. Really like this set. Jerry
  6. L

Fun With Sony Cameras

re: Fun With Sony _____ Edward, Great color in both photos. The 24/2 is a stand out, what ISO was used? Jerry
  7. L

Fun With Sony Cameras

re: Fun With Sony _____ Great capture and colors.I like it very much. Jerry
  8. L

Fun With Sony Cameras

re: Fun With Sony _____ Dave, Very well done, excellent focus and lighting. Jerry
  9. L

Fun With Sony Cameras

re: Fun With Sony _____ Edward, Very nice portraits, the 85 is the one I use the most. Dave, I enjoyed your last post, excellent as always. Thanks for the comment on the Tulip. The picture was taken 5 days after Mother's Day. The Tulips were sitting on a table in front of the sofa with window...
  10. L

Fun With Sony Cameras

re: Fun With Sony _____ One more ZA135.
  11. L

Fun With Sony Cameras

re: Fun With Sony _____ Edward, Very nice, they show how good the SA50 is. Jerry
  12. L

FF 35mm options

Hi Edward, Thanks for the detailed information. I find your views and experiences very helpful. I agree that the ZA35 is in the future and 35G is here now. No real need to wait. Thanks, Jerry
  13. L

FF 35mm options

Edward, Could you share with us some of your impressions about the Sony 35G. I'm looking for a 35 and am considering the SA35G or should i wait for the ZA 35. Thanks, Jerry
  14. L

Fun With Sony Cameras

re: Fun With Sony _____ Tower PNW ZA1635
  15. L

Fun With Sony Cameras

re: Fun With Sony _____ David, The automobile picture is very well done. Interesting idea about rephotography. How does your excellent Church picture compare to the original? Thanks for sharing. Jerry