The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by MagicFM

1. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Oh dear! So many great photos came in when I was not here! My contribution today - M9, 50 Lux 1.4. Frank __________________________ Flickr: Frank_W's Photostream go-prisma travel photography
  2. M

THE NEW LEICA M Press Release

Have been at Photokina today - the M is really a great camera. Everything works fine - focus confirmation is the best! David Farkas has written his impressions about the M. There is nothing to add at the moment ... Red Dot Forum - Photokina 2012: Day 1 - The Leica M Frank _____________...
  3. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Thanks Lloyd, Patrick, Hilary (you really should go there!) Mohammed and Mike (what a holy cow! I love it)- Charles: I have got the Lux - hm... should I go for the Nocti ? Here some more from Prague: Public viewing during the Ice Hockey World Championship: Thanks Frank...
  4. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

I think it is time to post some pictures again. From my recent trip to Prague - a city that is always worth a visit! Just 2 hours drive from my home I often have the chance to take pictures of this beautiful city. Thanks. Frank ________________ go-prisma travel photography
  5. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Thanks Lloyd! Now some from Toronto: Have a nice Sunday! Frank __________________ go-prisma travel photography
  6. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

No B/W - I love the colours of my M9! Few shots from my recent trip to Toronto: my visit to Niagara Falls! Thanks Frank ____________ go-prisma travel photography
  7. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Matt: Yes - but Miles apart? Just New Delhi and Old Delhi which is a big difference indeed! Ced: Thank you. I used the new 50 and 35mm Lux and the 28mm Elmarit for "quick and dirty" shots. Gary, Lloyd: Thanks for the nice comments. Here some more from Delhi, first shot from the hotel window...
  8. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

In January I did not meet Rayyan in Marocco, now Matt was not to be seen in India (I love your shots)! What a shame! :mad: I am in Toronto in about 4 weeks - who else will I miss?? Here some of my pictures from my first days in India, in Delhi. Hope you enjoy. Regards Frank...
  9. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

@ASHWIN: Great shots! Can't do sports with M9? LOL - you proved we can! Some shots from my recent trip to Morocco: Haven't met Rayyan ... :mad: Marrakesch Hope you like it! Frank ________________ go-prisma travel photography
  10. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Yes - Windsor, not Dehli! (I love this mix!) and Windsor, not Pisa! Thanks for viewing. Frank ___________ www.gppix.com
  11. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Sometimes we do not see the simplest things ... - thanks! This is what I was thinking of aswell .... Nice birthplace! Why did you move? Thank you all for your nice comments Frank ___________ www.gppix.com
  12. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Matt - I Like these outstanding colours - great composition! Steve - what a character! I can feel HIS beat ... Cheers Frank ____________ www.gppix.com
  13. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Thank you Matt, Edtan, Lloyd, Charles and Steve for the nice comments! Here some more from Bournemouth, UK: Frank _____________ www.gppix.com
  14. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Windsor, UK - M9 Super Elmar: 50mm Lux: Frank _____________ www.gppix.com
  15. M

Fun w/Digital M Images

Frank __________ www.gppix.com