The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by mAlKhamis

1. mAlKhamis

Fun w/Digital M Images

More from the Renaissance Faire with the M9 and 50 cron His lordship by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Hunter by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Bell ring by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr behind the feathers by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr The dance by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Jailer's moment by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Happy...
  2. mAlKhamis

Fun w/Digital M Images

From South Lake Tahoe Renaissance faire with M9 and 50m cron An impression by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr purple smile by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Laughs by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr The lord by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr what the ?! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Red smile by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr
  3. mAlKhamis

Fun w/Digital M Images

Renaissance Faire at Lake Tahoe with M9 and 50 cron Family meal by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Knitting by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr The bite by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr The feeding by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Mugs of Steel by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr
  4. mAlKhamis

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Testing my new Leica M 90mm cron with A7R at the Jazz festival in Sacramento SacJazz03 by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr SacJazz04 by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr SacJazz02 by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr SacJazz01 by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr
  5. mAlKhamis

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Some shots from Monetary with the A7R, FE35, and Leica M 28 cron Fine Candies by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Port destination by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr by the gift shop by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr 3 Observers by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Odd red ! by M.ALKHAMIS...
  6. mAlKhamis

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Beautiful work everyone, still wondering why would some people complaining so much from the amazing sony a7r Few captured with the a7r with FE 35 f2.8 and Leica M 28 cron The land of green by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr The edge of green by M.ALKHAMIS, on...
  7. mAlKhamis

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Some B&W HDRs experiments with A7R and Leica 28/2 cron
  8. mAlKhamis

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Many thanks Codocee, glad you liked them :) cheers!
  9. mAlKhamis

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series More for the 2014 San Francisco color run with A7R and Leica M 50mm cron
  10. mAlKhamis

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series Great shots every one, big well done ! I’ve just got my sony Alpha 7R as my Valentine gift from my most amazing Wife :D (ya she loves me so much), but without any sony lenses, and as a Leica guy, its naturally for me to buy the Nnovoflex adapter to...
  11. mAlKhamis

Fun w/Digital M Images

More and more from the north cal Renaissance faire 2013 with M9 and 50 cron Wish you all a wonderful new year and cheers! Eat ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Hair smile by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr An eyes' gaze by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr God bless the queen by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Word of...
  12. mAlKhamis

Fun w/Digital M Images

More from the north cal Renaissance faire with M9 and 50 cron Cheers! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Dark Gaze by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Holy smile by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Dark thoughts by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Blue indulgence by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Anticipation by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr...
  13. mAlKhamis

Fun w/Digital M Images

Many thanks Lloyd, the poor man 50 Cron is indeed one of the best 50mm lens available there with regard to value and results. The RAW files are simply stunning. I'm not spending that much effort in pp my images, just a small boot in clarity, contrasts and color tunes via camera raw, and then few...
  14. mAlKhamis

Fun w/Digital M Images

Many thanks Lloyd, so glad that you liked them, as for lens, i'm still using the poor man version of the current cron (i.e. i'm not using the APO one, if thats what you are hinting for ! :p) ::o:D Cheers! my friend
  15. mAlKhamis

Fun w/Digital M Images

More from the north Cal Renaissance faire with M9 and 50 cron String Player by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Darko by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Love above the fences by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Green smile by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Happy ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr Happy thoughts by M.ALKHAMIS, on...