The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Mario

1. Mario

Hasselblad H3D Body Only - $500 Shipped

Amazing condition, only 7k actuations. Forgot I had it, and am now moving. Includes all body caps and everything photographed (so no battery, finder, etc.). Priced very aggressively at $500 Priority shipped in the US for a quick and easy sale. :)
  2. Mario

Hasselblad H3D Body (+ All Caps, Li-Ion + Charger)

Body only. Great shape, only 7k clicks. Includes all caps (lens, back, viewfinder, and tripod). Looks near to be honest - just sat in my bag as a backup. Asking $1,000obo.
  3. Mario

For Sale: Hasselblad H3Dii-31 Kit (2x Bodies, HC80, etc.)

SOLD! I still have the backup H3D body + charger + battery available. Open to cash or Canon lens trades for it as well. Thanks guys!
  4. Mario

Taking best offer, and also open to Canon 35MM pieces for trade. Need some lenses for video work. :) Will accept partial or full trade for high-end Canon gear (5D-III or greater, 24L, 35L, 50L, 85L, 70-200 II, 24-70 II, etc.).
  5. Mario

Hi there! I have a fantastic condition Hasselblad up for sale. Recently back from Hasselblad for check up. The files are breathtaking, the camera is an absolute joy to use. The DOF is gorgeous, the sharpness is without compare, and color is stunning. Chances are if you’re considering purchasing...
  6. Mario

FS: Fuji Outfit (XT-1, XF14, XF23, XF35, XF56) in Mint Condition

Only have the XF14 and XF23 left. Cheers! -Mario
  7. Mario

FS: Fuji Outfit (XT-1, XF14, XF23, XF35, XF56) in Mint Condition

Mint condition on everything. Original boxes, manuals, etc. Purchased impulsively to see if I'd use it - I just find myself reaching for the Hasselblad. Any questions let me know. Thanks! I am willing to part out of course. Fuji XT-1 - $975 Fuji XF56 - $700 Fuji XF23 - $675 Fuji XF14 - $675...
  8. Mario

FS: US H4D 60 + lenses

Are you open to selling the HC100 by itself? If so please let me know price. Cheers, -Mario
  9. Mario

New Member Switching to MF (Intro and Samples)

Blast from the past! :) I ended up doing the H3dII-31. I had conveniently forgotten about MFD for a while and stumbled on a great deal. Current bag is 5DIII with 35/50/85L with the Hasselblad setup. My shoots are about 70% Hasselblad and 30% Canon. Overall I love it! I'd like to get the...
  10. Mario

WTB: Hasselblad H3d Body

Looking to buy an extra H3d body that works well. Please PM or email me with anything you have. Thanks!
  11. Mario

Official MFD Owner - Hassy on the way!

Thanks Nick - had a great time browsing your portfolio this evening!
  12. Mario

Kevin, Congrats on your purchase as well! And thanks for the heads up on the True Exposure. I never use the priority-modes when shooting (especially with strobes and my style of shooting) but it's great to know. I feel like I glanced through the menu settings but must have missed that one...
  13. Mario

Any update on Hassy backs with Capture 1?

Been reading up here and there. Some are mentioning converting to a DNG and then importing in C1. Searches are yielding mostly results from 2009-2011 which aren't very relevant anymore. Opened up Phocus and it feels like a toddler designed the interface. Right now I am using Lightroom but not...
  14. Mario

Had a great time with the camera. Looks like it may have been damaged during shipping as the aux shutter is giving me some issues. Love the files. Tough time processing them and definitely going to take some work to get them where I want. But loving the look and loving the experience so far!
  15. Mario

Got the trigger on the hotshoe with a bit of force and it's working great. Looks like everything is syncing cleanly at 1/800s. Gonna do a few test portraits on location in a bit to give it a whirl.