The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Mark_Tuttle

1. M

Loss of Fire Wire support on Mac OS Big Sur update

My experience also after upgrading to Big Sur. I now have a dedicated MacBook Pro with Catalina and C1 20 also. Seems to me C1 2021 still handles thunderbolt up to through the second version but 2020 was a safer bet.
  2. M

Bent Compact Flash Card Pin

Ah, I only saw one handle listed.
  3. M

That Tufts TU-17 explorer handle will fit in the card well?
  4. M

Invaluable information. Many thanks.
  5. M

I've been looking at Weller Erem and Hakko tweezers, non-magnetic, both pointed and round tips. All seem to be between 4.25" to 4.75". My gut says to stay away from anything that has a ribbed tip interior. Do you have any other suggestions on other brands or designs? Thanks, Mark
  6. M

Thx. A lot of good information there!
  7. M

Thanks. Just to clarify, you would do this in the CF well on the P45 back? Sans spraying the DeOxit into the back of course.
  8. M

Thx. You're right about the scarcity. At the time of purchase it seemed the Contax lenses and some Hasselblad choices via adapter were the best choice for me.
  9. M

A participant back after a decade. Now the gruesome news. I'm still using my Phase One P45 back on my Contax cameras, my Cambo Wide and my Sinar P2. The back is in great shape and the file quality still meets my needs. Usually I stick to SanDisk compact flash cards but the other day I grabbed...
  10. M

Capture One 7: the 12 Things You Need to Know

I received "Server Error 500" when I tried to download with Firefox, but when I tried Safari instead it immediately started downloading.
  11. M

Announcement: Phase One Releases Capture One Pro 7

Thanks, Jack. I hate to get rid of the older sensor since it handles long exposures so well.
  12. M

Announcement: Phase One Releases Capture One Pro 7

What image quality improvements will there be for the older backs like the P45?
  13. M

L4.2 RC available with RX100 support

Thanks for the heads-up, Uwe.
  14. M

Sony RX100 - getting started

Excuse my ignorance, but during the carousel shots it appears as though when you pan slightly the zoom is going forward and backward in little spurts. What is the cause? ( 1:20-1:30 mark)