The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by MarkoRepse

1. M

Positive feedback for @MarkoRepse

Of course thank you as well for the very easy transaction and prompt, polite communication! It is always wonderful to find such sellers!
  2. M

Schneider-Kreuznach 80mm MK II

This looks really cool, when can we expect sample photos? Does the mark I remain the kit lens? Is there an upgrade program?
  3. M

FS [EU]: Leaf Credo 60 Digital Back Mamiya / Phase One

forgot to mention, 32k actuations 4700 euro
  4. M

up offers will be considered
  5. M

FS [EU]: Leaf AFi 7 / Rolleiflex Hy6

up 3500 eur
  6. M

up note that offers will be considered
  7. M

Wtb: Iq260

PM sent
  8. M

For sale is a Leaf Credo 60 digital back. Mamiya / Phase One mount. In very good condition. There are some minor scuffs to the housing, the sensor is flawless. The display has a screen protector covering it, this has some scratches, and underneath the screen protector is a scratch on the screen...
  9. M

I don't use my Rollei equipment enough so it is all for sale. - Leaf AFi camera (basically the Hy6) with waist level finder - Leaf AFi 7 digital back - 80mm Xenotar AFD f2.8 (with box and lens hood) - ET34 extension tube (with box) - Firewire cables - 4 batteries, 2 chargers (all same type) -...