The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by markymarkrb

1. M

Fuji GFX Flash Sync and Lighting

Thanks for all of the responses. I am watching now to see how the Gotox X1T-F performs with the camera. I hope that it is successful with HSS on the GFX.
  2. M

Fuji GFX Flash Sync and Lighting

Forum, I am looking at purchasing a basic lighting system to supplement my portrait photography with the GFX50s. I am a landscape photographer so please excuse my lack of knowledge on this stuff. I know the sync speed is not good on the GFX but I have heard that people have had luck with up...
  3. M

Zeiss Otus 85mm 55mm Nikon mounts. Novoflex adapter

All equipment is sold. Thank you.
  4. M

Zeiss Otus 85mm and zeiss Otus 55Mm

5. M

FS: Sony A7RII w/extras Zeiss Otus 55mm 85mm Nikon mounts

6. M

Zeiss Otus 85mm and zeiss Otus 55Mm

Zeiss Otus 85mm f/1.4 Apo Planar T* ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount. Clean No issues $3250 Zeiss 55mm f/1.4 Otus Distagon T* Lens for Nikon F Mount. Excellent $2650 I am selling this gear so I can get back to my roots in medium format photography. My website can be seen at ww.markbensonreeder.com...
  7. M

Zeiss Otus 85mm 55mm Nikon mounts. Novoflex adapter

For Sale: Novoflex ASTAT-Nex Tripod Collar for Sony NEX Lens Adapters and Novoflex NEX to Nikon Adapter $175 Zeiss Otus 85mm f/1.4 Apo Planar T* ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount. Clean No issues $3400 Zeiss 55mm f/1.4 Otus Distagon T* Lens for Nikon F Mount. Clean No Issues $2995 Message me and...
  8. M

FS: Sony A7RII w/extras Zeiss Otus 55mm 85mm Nikon mounts

Gear For Sale: Sony A7RII — Well taken care of as primarily used for landscape photography. Small mark on upper left corner screen. Does not cover any of the screen's pixels. Has Really Right Stuff L Plate already attached to it. Also includes 5 batteries (2 Sony, 3 third party) a cable...
  9. M

Fuji GFX System

When it is all said and done, all I wish is that Rodenstock would work with Fuji and develop a new version of the HR40 and a mount that could be added to the front of the GFX that could be shifted.
  10. M

Big Hasselblad anouncement on the 22nd.

Is it just me or does anyone else not see the dial that was on the second teaser picture released by Hasselblad? Is this "leaked" picture fake or is their a second camera out there?
  11. M

Big Hasselblad anouncement on the 22nd.

If you go to the instagram feed with this post (hasselblad_official), somebody makes the comment "a rebranded Sony A7?" to which Hasselblad_official replies "please not #mediumformat" I think we can count on this being a medium format camera but will it be an X-Pan or a mirrorless medium format...
  12. M

More to come From Hasselblad

I forgot to mention that I also find it interesting that you have to register your new H6D-100C/50C by September 30th to get the 3 year warranty. With Photokina being Sep 20-25 2016, some new camera is coming for sure.
  13. M

I went and saw the new H6D camera today at a demo workshop here in DC. I asked the Rep some questions about the future of Hasselblad. He said that while he didn't know any specifics of new cameras, there were indeed new cameras coming this year from Hasselblad most likely at Photokina. I...
  14. M

Can you give us any more information? Megapixels for x-pan? Why not so handsome?
  15. M

Did anyone else see this? This is a copy/paste from sonyalpharumors.com CEO Perry Oosting hinted at ePhotozine that this isn’t the big camera surprise he was talking in a previous interview. He says: “The new H6Ds we are launching have the best in class ergonomics in terms of handling, but...