The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by MFnLF

1. M

WTB: Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super 3D camera and accessories June 2022

Bob, I found an email Dr. Gilde sent to me about 10 years ago. He told me he had retired and sold his business to Mr. Kaehlig when I asked him if he could get a 180mm lens for me. Maybe you can try to contact Mr. Kaehlig (see his email as below) if he still has a set for you. Good luck...
  2. M

WTB: Dr. Gilde 66-17 MST super 3D camera and accessories June 2022

I also used to have a complete set of Dr. Gilde 617 camera with 72XL lens. I gave them to a friend who insisted on buying them from me. Now it's extremely difficult to find one as many years ago Dr. Gilde only made 5 to 6 sets a year. I had exchanged several emails with Dr. Gilde. He handmade a...
  3. M

Gitzo GT2543L Carbon Fiber Tripod

PM sent.
  4. M

FS: Fuji GFX 50S

PM sent.
  5. M

FS: Fujifilm 23mm f/2 Lens

PM sent.
  6. M

FS: Fuji GF 32-64 lens in the Box!

PM sent.
  7. M

WTB: Hasselblad 40mm CFE IF Lens

Found one, thanks!
  8. M

WTB: Hasselblad 40mm CFE IF Lens

I need one in mint condition, USA only. Please let me know price/condition if you have one for sale. Thank you!
  9. M

Fun with Nikon Images

10. M

Fun with Nikon Images

Went to La Jolla Cove on New Year's Day, left my D800E at home. Here are several shots from my D300 + 70-200VR. Still, great camera. Resized without cropping.
  11. M

Fun with Nikon Images

D800E + 200-400VRII
  12. M

Fun with Nikon Images

D800E + 200-400VRII
  13. M

Positive Feedback

Seller: Me Buyer: JeffWarren Item: Zeiss ZF.2 100mm MP Met Jeff in person, great guy to deal with. Thanks for business!
  14. M

FS: Zeiss ZF.2 100mm Makro-Plannar Like New in Box

SOLD to Jeff. Thanks!