The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by MikalWGrass

1. M

Fs: Za 135/1.8

ZA 135/1.8 for sale for $1,000.00. I am the only owner. Glass and body in excellent shape. Brassing on the hood. Wonderful lens - photographic nirvana. You can get me through this site or email at [email protected]
  2. M

Leica R 50/1.4

Leica R 50/1.4 for sale. $725.00. Currently in Sony A mount but it is NOT permanent. I have the original R mount. Lens is in excellent condition: no fungus, no haze, no dust, no scratches. Prefer to ship in the continental US. Thank you in advance. Mikal [email protected]
  3. M

FS: Leica R 50/1.4

Leica R 50/1.4. Currently adapted for Sony A mount, which can be removed and replaced with the original R mount, which I have. Glass is in excellent condition. No scratches, no dust, no nothing on the lens. $1,000.00 or best reasonable offer. Buyer pays shipping. I have photos but they...
  4. M

Leica R 50/1.4 ROM in Sony A mount. Excellent condition. $1,000.00 or best offer. If photos don't post here I will send photos privately.
  5. M

Sony's new camera A9

JD Photo, it is kind of funny that Sony prides itself on its sensors, but no weather sealing to protect the sensor from possible water contamination. Sony will see how many people will buy this camera, and if the sales are good, they will add weather sealing as an a la carte item for another...
  6. M

Selling a Leica R 50/1.4. It has been adapted for a Sony A-mount camera body. I think I still have the original R mount. Excellent condition. Will furnish photos if requested. Please respond privately to me at [email protected] or on this site. $900.00 or best reasonable offer. Thank you...
  7. M

Selling a Leica R 50/1.4. It has been adapted for a Sony A-mount camera body. I think I still have the original R mount. Excellent condition. Will furnish photos if requested. Please respond privately to me at [email protected] or on this site. $1,000.00 or best reasonable offer. Thank...
  8. M

For sale: Leica R 50/1.4

Selling a Leica R 50/1.4. It has been adapted for Sony a Sony A mount camera body. I think I still have the original R mount. Excellent shape. Will furnish photos if requested. Please respond privately to me at [email protected] $1,000.00. Thank you. Mikal W. Grass
  9. M

Sony a900 - camera error

P, it doesn't operate at all. As soon as I hit the shutter, I hear a very partial pathetic noise, then the camera error comes on. I will check out that thread. Thank you.
  10. M

Sony a900 - camera error

So, I was at a water polo tournament shooting with my wheezy a900, when the camera stopped firing. The camera had worked perfectly less than 5 minutes before, and the camera hadn't been making weird sounds or behaving erratically before it decided to stop working. The rear screen indicated...
  11. M

FS - 4 Leica lenses

Selling 4 Leica lenses: 1. Nikkor 85/2.0 in Leica Thread Mount - $250.00 2. Nikkor 105/2.5 in Leica Thread Mount - $450.00 3. Leica R 50/1.4 (I changed the mount to Sony A mount with the Leitax adapter. I don't have the original mount but I believe they can be purchased online). Glass is...
  12. M

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun With Sony _____ P, great beach scenes. See you are still shooting the a850 - good for you.
  13. M

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun With Sony _____ How can I see all of the postings and all of the photos that I have posted on this site? I searched for my name and saw a series of postings and photos, but it wasn't all of them. Someone wants to see pics of her son who was the goalie in several of the shots, but I...
  14. M

Sony a6300 with Sony 70-200/2.8G and LEA-3

I currently shoot with an ancient Sony a900 and two lenses, the ZA 135/1.8 and the Sony 70-200/2.8G (1st version). I shoot a lot of swimming and water polo, and have pretty much reached the limits of the camera for my kind of photography. I was thinking of getting the a6300, and then maybe...
  15. M

Nikkor lenses for Leica - 85/2 and 105/2.5

Price: $500.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks Shipping instructions: Will ship in the US only I have the 85/2.0 and 105/2.5 for sale. Both are in great shape and have the adapters in place. Optically beautiful. Price will be the same for one or...