The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by MikeHlop

1. M

Lee 100mm Push-On Filter Holder and HC lenses

I use blu tack with 28mm HC lens and Lee/hitech 100mm filters. My cap works as a shde ;)
  2. M

Hasselblad HTS 1.5 + HCD28 = Vignetting?

No issues with 35mm. Also, despite HTS is, technically a teleconverter, I didn't notice any image quality degradation
  3. M

Thanks for your replies guys! I was just checking if I'm having an issue or it's pretty normal. Anyway, any input and anyone's experience is valuable!
  4. M

Hi All, I have asked at HasselbladDigitalForum already but it seems to be pretty quiet there, so I'm duplicating my questions here I've got an HTS 1.5 recently and pretty happy with that, except one little thing - attached to H4D50 with 28mm, no lens shade, f/16, and with full 18mm shift in...
  5. M

Technical Camera Images

Are these photos from Singapore?
  6. M

Hasselblad Lunar

About a month ago I was visiting HB dealear in Singapore. When i've seen empty shelves, i've asked the guy what's going on, where is all the stuff. He said that the shelves are getting ready to take new toys - H5D and Lunar. On my question "Do you really hope to sell that Loonie here", he...
  7. M

smashed screen on my LEAF 65

Only service, without any repair or replacements damaged my wallet for $1200. Anything extra - Leaf will charge you without slightest trace of doubt. That's one of reasons i decided to sell it and return to Hasselblad. To compare, service, plus IR filter replacement cost me only about $800 for...
  8. M

Kapture Group cable

I was using KG cable with Hasselblad 203FE and Leaf Aptus 65 back. Never had any problem with this combination though I haven't used it for very long time as I've sold the back
  9. M

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Nice shots Ed! Are they from Dee Why?
  10. M

Hasselblad Repair Turnaround Time

H4D-50 - About 10 days, including sensor replacement, from Singapore, just after they finished service relocation (end of October)
  11. M

Problem with Hasselblad CF Adapter

I've had this message a couple of times on my h4d-50 a while ago but they don't appear anymore. I guess some ethanol contacts cleaning should help
  12. M

MFDB White Balance and Polarizers

Most if not all DB are lacking any automatic WB settings. We have 2 options - use presets or shoot a grey card. Recently I had a photo session, using Lee square linear polarizing filter and all shots come up with quite a greenish cast though I took a capture of grey card before, to set a custom...
  13. M

Share your Tree Photos

South Korea, somewhere near Mt.Seorak Mount Seorak
  14. M

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Hasselblad Flexbody - the camera with back raise/fall and tilt