The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by NicholasRab

1. N

Fun with NEX-7

Just back from my first and last road trip only using an NEX-7. It's so close to being everything I need, but still not quite there. Still, stunning camera for it's size. Kelso Dunes, Mojave National Preserve
  2. N

FS: M9-P Black, mint-

Sale pending, thanks getdpi.
  3. N

Thanks for the moral support Mark ;) The camera has 497 actuations on it (thanks Kudret!)
  4. N

Thanks for the interest Jun. Still available :)
  5. N

Bump - $6150, all inclusive.
  6. N

The Nex-7 Quest: 28/2.8 (M), Konica M???

I have the 28 ultron and the sigmarit. I'm selling the ultron. While I prefer the build and feel, the sigmarit focuses quickly, and far closer than the ultron. It performs better as well, particularly edge performance. Funny, on the M8 I found that the 28 ultron was a stellar lens. Love...
  7. N

It's sadly just not working out for me, so I am selling my M9-P. Its in almost mint shape, I cannot find any marks whatsoever on the body, but I feel as since I have mounted lenses and taken photos with the camera calling it 'mint' is not quite right. It includes all accessories, everything...
  8. N

Sigma 30mm f2.8 DN

Thanks for the writeup Vivek. How does the focusing work on this lens? Is it a pure focus by wire, or more like the sigma HSM lenses where focusing manually moves a helical? If it is focus by wire, is it better than the sony implementation?
  9. N

Cambo Schndeider 35mm Apo-digitar

Sale pending on the 35mm. Thanks GetDPI!
  10. N

Its bizzare, some threads I can edit, others I can't! Regardless, bump, and $100 off. Thats $2400 for a 35mm with center filter. Including paypal fees and shipping, a stellar deal!
  11. N

What Lenses for the D800?

I've decided on a very close version of the previous choices as well. The 24G is too wide for the work I would do with a fast wide prime, so I am thinking 14-24, 35/1.4, 85G/1.8, and 70-200 VRII. Is the nikon 35 not worthy? I've used the canon version and find a fast 35 a very useful prime...
  12. N

I have a 35mm apo-digitar in cambo helical mount for sale. It's in excellent shape and includes the center filter. Very minor wear on the body of the lens mount where the clips hold onto the body, other than that its pristine. Please let me know any questions you may have. $2500 including...
  13. N

What Lenses for the D800?

Just trolling this thread as I have an 800E on order :D I don't know if the optics have changed between the OS and pre-OS versions of the 150/2.8 sigma macro, but I have this in a HSM Canon mount and am very unimpressed. Yes, everyone said it was sharp when I purchased it. Stopped down it's...
  14. N

FS Cambo 35xl, Hassy 50 CFi, Canon 135L & 70-200/4IS

Bump, 35xl and 50CFi still available.
  15. N

FS Cambo 35xl, Hassy 50 CFi, Canon 135L & 70-200/4IS

I can't seem to edit my messages for some reason. Regardless, bump, and a price reduction of $50 to any item in the list!