The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Nitnaros

1. N

Can connect GFX-50S via LR plugin PRO, but no live view

Hello, I would like to have live view on my GFX-50S into Lightroom, but I cant get that done; I installed the Plugin PRO and can connect the camera, no problem, and trigger the shutter release via LR. But I cant figure out how to get to live view.... I am on a MacBook Pro, latest Mojave OS...
  2. N

X-T1 -- worth its money, because

that's interesting, Douglas, would not have considered that but since the X-T1 is supposed to be water/dust sealed, maybe it will behave better on the diopter (sealing) side...
  3. N

X-T1 -- worth its money, because

... just got the camera, B&H shipped yesterday (although I had only pre-ordered last week) what sells me right out of the box compared to my X-Pro1, is the diopter in combination with the EVF. There is already lots of information out about the larger size of the EVF - yes, when you put the X-T1...
  4. N

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

before take off ... Mount Tamalpais same processing as the aerials; SFX is a very efficient editing environment, although sometimes difficulty to maintain smooth tonal gradation (maybe pushing the images too hard...) plus sensor dirt...
  5. N

between San Francisco and Newark... all three processed in C1 7.1.2, then SFX 2
  6. N

Finally got a MM supply seems so scarce, that I think the MM is not intended for sale by Leica :-) got a used model with 400 actuations - who sells so fast? all DNG's processed in C1 7.1.1 28 'cron, f2.0, 3-fstop filter 35 'lux ASPH., f1.4, 3-fstop filter 75 'lux, f1.4, 3-fstop filter...
  7. N

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

one more from the WTC today 18-55mm again
  8. N

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

18-55mm zoom, which I took by accident instead of the 14mm and I forgot the SD card in my Leica M9, so I could not shoot & compare; ... still looking for my optimal b/w camera and processing. WTC, Freedom Tower, thru a dirty Port Authority window: clean Manhattan air in this one :)
  9. N

$12,800 for camera leather

just saw both camera and silver Nocti here in Tokyo in a Ginza department store -- next to Mont Blanc pens. They had also the new Leica M9 variant, the 24 and 21 luxes. But no MM... Peter
  10. N

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Tokyo continued - Sensoji Temple in Asakusa. This times jpg’s straight OOC. Fuji 35mm: Fuji 18mm: Fuji 35mm: Fuji 18mm:
  11. N

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Tokyo from less than 1 year old Skytree Tower, 634m high; all photos via raw files developed in C1 7.0.2; (I shot on my Leica M9 too, developed images in C1 v7.0.2, and could not find any significant resolution difference.) Fuji 35mm/1.4: Leica 75mm/1.4 on M-adapter: Leica 75mm/1.4 on...
  12. N

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 Correction - posted in the wrong thread -- shot on the X-Pro1 Peter
  13. N

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1 Tokyo from Skytree Tower; all photos via raw files developed in C1 7.0.2; (I shot on my Leica M9 too, developed images in C1 v7.0.2, and could not find any significant resolution difference.) Fuji 35mm/1.4: Leica 75mm/1.4 on M-adapter: Leica 75mm/1.4 on M-adapter:
  14. N

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Started my Fuji X-Pro1 live just before Xmas. Shooting otherwise mainly Leica M9, sometimes Mamiya M7 and occasionally Canon 5DII. Great fun spending a day in Venice; still needed to get used to the controls of the Fuji. Very different experience to M9, incl. the high ISO capabilities. Very...
  15. N

DMR Image Thread

Spring finally came in town (northern New Jersey); I take the R9-DMR most of the time as walk-around camera when there are reasonable light levels and I want accurate framing and colors. The last image shows the contrast between the way we build houses today and what was built 100 years ago...