The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by nsng

1. N

Fun With Sony Cameras

The fair ground was bustling with activities but I was fascinated with the people. I was watching her as she stood still looking at me. I approached her and raised my camera to quickly fire a few shots. She seemed transfixed and did not move at all. As for the last picture I was walking around...
  2. N

Fun With Sony Cameras

A few more from my Pushkar trip. Very likely I will go to Pushkar again in Nov 2018 and combine this with a tour of Rajasthan.
  3. N

Fun With Sony Cameras

Pushkar is not only about capturing the camels, but the people from the many remote and different villages became fascinating subjects.
  4. N

Fun With Sony Cameras

Thanks! I was watching him for the right moment to capture this shot.
  5. N

Fun With Sony Cameras

The Pushkar Camel Fair in Rajasthan is probably the largest gathering of camels and their herdsmen in India. Many of them travelled for days from villages as far as 200km away to attend this fair. Together with other photographers, I spent 5 days visiting this fair as well as the town of...
  6. N

Fun With Sony Cameras

We shot the sunrise and sunset from the ice caves. These ice caves are small, only 2 or 3 of us were able to enter to set up our tripods. This is a unique feature of Lake Baikal. Even though it was very cold, but the landscape was amazing. Thanks for the comments.
  7. N

Fun With Sony Cameras

A few more images from Lake Baikal. A7r2 w/WATE, 35-70 Vario-Elmar-R, FE55 and 180 Apo-Elmarit-R
  8. N

Fun With Sony Cameras

Lake Baikal, Siberai. A7r2 w/ Leica 19mm Elmarit-R, WATE and Leica 35-70 Vario-Elmar Lake Baikal, located in Sibera is the largest fresh water lake in the world and holds about 20% of the world's freshwater. At just over 1,600m. and 25 million years old it is also the worlds deepest and oldest...
  9. N

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Life in Dhaka
  10. N

Leica S vs Sony RII

Hi, I have been testing the A7R2 +Techart Pro Adapter with some my M and R lenses. I decided to use the A7r2 + Techart Pro Adapter during my last month's trip to Dhaka. Here are some images with this combo with WATE, 35 Summilux-Asph and 28mm Summicron-Asph.
  11. N

Fun With Sony Cameras

12. N

Fun With Sony Cameras

13. N

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) When I retired several years ago, I decided each year to go to some places that are less travelled by tourists. Dhaka is one of the these places. The image with the filtered light was captured in one of the many narrow lanes in the old...
  14. N

Fun With Sony Cameras

15. N

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Two weeks ago I decided to make a short trip to Dhaka, Bangladesh. Dhaka is a very crowded city of 17million with thousands of trishaws, bajajs or tuk-tuks fighting with the other vehicles for every inch of the road. The city is polluted...