The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by OliverM

1. O

Sinar evolution 75 and Phase one P65+ for Contax 645

I had a Sinar 54lv and a p65+ with my contax. I am an amateur and my impressions are very subjective. I overall prefer the image of the sinar, colors are more natural and even more beautiful. Technically the p65 is much better, iso and usability. Also great images with the contax. Big advantage...
  2. O

FS Contax 645 set, camera, lenses and Sinar lv54

Lowering the whole kit with the 2 backs for 3500 euros + shipment and fees (Will require a large box) Thank you Marc
  3. O

Hello David, For the moment, I would rather sell the whole set together. Thank you
  4. O

For sale a complete set : - contax 645 camera - 2 view finders (normal + waist) - film back - polaroid back - 45mm - 55mm - 120mm - 210 mm - Sinar 54lv digital back with contax adapter All in great condition. On top, I will give a contax 645 80/2 lens which I bought separately and has...
  5. O

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Looks great ... did you notice the fox (or cat or devil) head drawn in the clouds ? (Middle-top)
  6. O

Sinar 54M

Not same conditions, but illustrates the kind of difference between sony A7R nice digital files and the great 3D and textured look of Contax/Sinar ...
  7. O

Sinar 54M

Thanks, I thought some pictures would give some hope ;) First is with Contax/80mm and 2 other ones with Alpa TC and Rod.35 AAA.
  8. O

Sinar 54M

Mine is "Eyelike eMotion 22" ... not M22 ... again a new model or just branding ... looks like marketing for washing machines ... eMotion 22, maybe Live View apart, really similar to the Sinar 54lv. And to illustrate ... when I bought the 22, I installed the contax adapter and didn't see any...
  9. O

Sinar 54M

See here the history 54M in 2004 Emotion 22 in 2005 (either branded Sinar or Jenoptik eyelike) 75lv in 2006 54lv in 2007 75h in 2007 http://www.dimitarmitev.com/images/pubs/Sinar%20Website%20Dimitar%20Mitev.pdf I have the Eyelike 22 and the sinar 54lv. Live view might be a difference I never...
  10. O

Sinar 54M

Look at the 2008 price list ... 54lv was 23 000 usd !!! [URL="http://www.usvista.com/son/Sinar%202008.pdf"]
  11. O

Sinar 54M

Both work with same software, really not a single difference for the user. Maybe one was built after the other, but I could not tell which. I bought with the 54lv first and liked it so much that I couldn't resist buying a second one 2 years after, for a second camera. Honestly that was a bit...
  12. O

Sinar 54M

My understanding, but I only know and have the 54LV and emotion22, so might not be exact : 54M has no internal memory / card, works tethered only 54LV has the same sensor (I believe), but in autonomous, with a small screen (good enough to watch the framing and the curve, but rather prehistorical...